Windows 10: Unable to get into BIOS since updating to windows 10.

Discus and support Unable to get into BIOS since updating to windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone know why my PC will no longer go into BIOS? Tried searching online for solutions, tried some like turning off windows fast boot. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pepijn., Sep 19, 2019.

1. Pepijn. Win User

Unable to get into BIOS since updating to windows 10.

Does anyone know why my PC will no longer go into BIOS?

Tried searching online for solutions, tried some like turning off windows fast boot.

It clearly states on boot that Delete is my BIOS key, even holding it during boot won't do anything.

Then the additional method I tried was using windows to get into the advanced startup menu > troubleshoot > advanced options here the UEFI option should be listed according to others, however on my machine at the location that UEFI should be, there is only a command prompt.

I used to be able to launch in BIOS before upgrading to windows 10...

Anyone got any further ideas I might try out?

:)

Pepijn., Sep 19, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 19, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to get into BIOS since updating to windows 10. - Similar Threads - Unable BIOS since

2. Unable to update BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update BIOS: When I try to update my BIOS it keeps giving me this error messageI am not sure how much space I need to update. I currently have 72GB available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-bios/421c6d26-9955-4b8c-8c5c-e75c26c8e370
  3. Unable to update BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update BIOS: When I try to update my BIOS it keeps giving me this error messageI am not sure how much space I need to update. I currently have 72GB available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-bios/421c6d26-9955-4b8c-8c5c-e75c26c8e370
  4. Unable to update BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to update windows since 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update windows since 2019: For a long time, I have been unable to update my windows computer and receive the message: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  6. Unable to log in since update

Unable to log in since update: My laptop completed a update and on starting now when i get to the login screen i get the message your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on this device. When i then try to log in by password it tells me it is incorrect. Does anyone know how...
  7. Unable to install Windows 10 updates since 1607

Unable to install Windows 10 updates since 1607: Hi I am currently running Windows 10 Home, version 1607 on my PC Acer Predator G3-605. I am also running Norton 360 antivirus. I noticed a while ago that my Windows updates were constantly failing and each time I would look into the error codes, attempt the usual fixes...
  8. Unable to get other updates since initiating upgrade to Windows 10 2004

Unable to get other updates since initiating upgrade to Windows 10 2004: My windows update is stuck here, can't get any other new updates as 2004 is being held back from Surface Laptop 3. Is there a way for me to abandon the upgrade to 2004 so that I can resume getting other updates? [ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to update Windows 10 since build 1703

Unable to update Windows 10 since build 1703: I have been trying to update my windows 10 forever, however, different error codes and messages appears to prevent me from updating. Here's what i have done: 1. Windows Update Error - 0x80240034 - Did the restore health command with 100% completion, but sfc scan now...
  10. Unable to update Windows 10 cumulative update since Sep 2018

Unable to update Windows 10 cumulative update since Sep 2018: When I tried to install "2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-base Systems (KB4483234) I always got error 0x80013712. After searching for this error. I tried DISM command dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth And here is the result from...