Windows 10: Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, I have bought a license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store. The order number is 8223552152. I have changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fernando BR, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Dear Microsoft Team,

I have bought a license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store.

The order number is 8223552152.

I have changed my computer and need to activate the windows license in another computer.

The previous computer had its license removed and has been formated.

How can I activate my windows license? The key is nowhere. In windows store there are no place where I can find a link to digitally activate it.

Thanks for your attention.

:)

Fernando BR, Aug 4, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

Maybe they didn't have it when you looked earlier, but the Microsoft Store now lists a downloadable Win 10 Pro for purchase:

Windows 10 Pro: Upgrade or Purchase - Microsoft Store

This is for the USA. It may be available from your country. (Or not.)

bobkn, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Dear Microsoft Team,

I have bought a license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store.

The order number is 8223552152.

I have changed my computer and need to activate the windows license in another computer.

The previous computer had its license removed and has been formated.

How can I activate my windows license? The key is nowhere. In windows store there are no place where I can find a link to digitally activate it.

Thanks for your attention.

Fernando BR, Sep 29, 2019
  4. ndra Win User

Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Purchasing Windows 10 Pro License on the US store from outside of the US

Hi,

I am thinking of purchasing Windows 10 Pro license from the US store because it is significantly cheaper then the one listed on my region's store.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Thema:

Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

1. Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable license key

2. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro several months ago and I'm now on a new PC trying to activate it. The Windows 10 Pro purchase shows up in my Microsoft Store Order History. I understand that it is a Digital License and that I don't need to enter a product key. On the Activation...
  3. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hi,I purchased Windows 10 Pro several months ago and I'm now on a new PC trying to activate it. The Windows 10 Pro purchase shows up in my Microsoft Store Order History. I understand that it is a Digital License and that I don't need to enter a product key. On the Activation...
  4. Unable to activate Windows after purchasing Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I recover a Window 10 Pro license key purchased through Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I recover a Window 10 Pro license key purchased through Microsoft store?: Calling the phone number listed results in a message that all has moved online, yet there does not appear a way to submit a request for assistance.Any help is appreciated....
  6. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with purchased license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with purchased license key: Hello, I purchased a windows 10 pro license key and attempted to use it to upgrade windows home to pro with no success and got an error saying my product key didn't work 0x800f0805. I then tried to use the generic update key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T both while...
  7. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.: Split from this thread. I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase....
  8. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes...
  9. Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...

Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...: I purchased a digital upgrade to windows 10 pro, I previously had windows 10 home. Now I have an un-activated windows 10 enterprise, and am unable to activate windows 10 pro with the activation troubleshooter. Error code 0x803F7001....
  10. windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?

windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?: what is the purchase price for a windows 10 home 64-bit license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-purchase-from-microsoft-store/e4c58a96-a4e5-4c31-84a4-a9b6a1137323