Windows 10: Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, I have bought a license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store. The order number is 8223552152. I have changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fernando BR, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Dear Microsoft Team,

I have bought a license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store.

The order number is 8223552152.

I have changed my computer and need to activate the windows license in another computer.

The previous computer had its license removed and has been formated.

How can I activate my windows license? The key is nowhere. In windows store there are no place where I can find a link to digitally activate it.

Thanks for your attention.

:)

Fernando BR, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

1. Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable license key

2. windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?: what is the purchase price for a windows 10 home 64-bit license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-purchase-from-microsoft-store/e4c58a96-a4e5-4c31-84a4-a9b6a1137323
  3. Windows 10 home microsoft store license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home microsoft store license key: Now I know this is kinda an odd question but I had purchased a windows 10 home license key from the microsoft store for a pc I had built from the ground up since then that PC has bit the dust and I have a new one I built I would like to install windows 10 on would my...
  4. Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase): I have a Dell XPS 13 (2018) that came with Windows Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro on Store, and I had it activated correctly - everything went smooth. When the November 2018 Windows Activation issue (global incident) happened, I lost my activation status - I've been...
  5. Microsoft store purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...
  6. Transfer digital license purchased in Microsoft Store

Transfer digital license purchased in Microsoft Store: Hello everyone, I've a Desktop (PC1) pre-installed with Win8, so it should be an OEM license which I later upgrade to Win10 Home edition. Last year I purchased Win10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store to upgrade PC1 to Pro edition so I can access remotely by RDP. As my...
  7. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...
  8. Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?

Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?: How do I receive the product key for my purchase of Windows 10 Pro upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-upgrade-purchase-key/6191ba71-d8c0-42ef-931f-a3ecc790c437"
  9. Windows 10 Pro License Key

Windows 10 Pro License Key: Is this website providing a legit windows 10 pro product key or is it pirated? I do not want to get in any trouble after I buy it....
  10. Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Download Windows Store Purchase: I asked this on Microsoft Community but haven' gotten a response. I purchased a new laptop. I then purchased a game but misspelled my last name. I was able to correct the misspelling but still can't find a way to download my purchase. Am I missing something? James 114465