Windows 10: Unable to get out of auto repair blue screen

Discus and support Unable to get out of auto repair blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My issue started with my pc windows 10 not recognising any wifi networks with an error message along the lines of cannot detect network driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeighTyler, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Unable to get out of auto repair blue screen

Hi,

My issue started with my pc windows 10 not recognising any wifi networks with an error message along the lines of cannot detect network driver. From that i am now stuck on the auto repair loop and have tried many things but none if them work, including the reset option which says additional free space is needed on the drive where windows is installed, clear some space and try again. However, im unable to log in to create more space.

Thanks

:)

LeighTyler, Nov 2, 2020

2. Black screen and unable to access the auto repair screen

My laptop just froze and goes to black screen after booting, it can't auto repair and I can't access the auto repair by booting it three times, all that it gives me is black screen sometimes blue screen

JeromeBoateng, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Sellorlop Win User
    Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

Hello,i have this problem with my ibuypower pc. The problem is that i turn on my pc and it says that my computer didnt shut down completely and then it finishes the clean or whatever. Then it has the preparing auto repair. After that is either a blue screen
    or a blank screen. It also doesnt let me go into auto repair myself. My pc comes with a reinstallaton for windows but it wont reconize the disk. please help me!

Sellorlop, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Unable to get out of auto repair blue screen

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to get out of auto repair blue screen

1. Unable to get out of auto repair blue screen - Similar Threads - Unable auto repair

2. Stuck on auto repair screen and screen gets stuck again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on auto repair screen and screen gets stuck again: I’m stuck on auto repair loop and while the loop continues the screen gets stucks again and it gets pixelated? So i can’t run command prompt because the screen will get stuck again with red pixels....
  3. Stuck on auto repair screen and screen gets stuck again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on auto repair screen and screen gets stuck again: I’m stuck on auto repair loop and while the loop continues the screen gets stucks again and it gets pixelated? So i can’t run command prompt because the screen will get stuck again with red pixels....
  4. Stuck on auto repair screen and screen gets stuck again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen cant boot into auto repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen cant boot into auto repair: Hi guys so today something unfortunate happened i tried to factory reset my pc since i thought some ping issues might be related to a program but when it booted up i got greeted with a blue screen and error code ntfs file system. I have a relatively new pc about 1 and half...
  6. Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop: Hi there! I've been trying to get my PC to work for days, but it's just not budging. I think this is due to the fact that, somehow, the Windows OS has been completely wiped from my device. I'll give you the information I have, and what I've done thus far. BEFORE ANYTHING:...
  7. Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop on HP Omen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop on HP Omen: Hi there! About 1 month ago, I purchased a new HP Omen PC. I started having problems with it two days ago, though. For context, I have two monitors. I was playing WoW, and it froze, so I had to reboot. It rebooted with only one monitor working, and when I checked my Device...
  8. Black screen and unable to access the auto repair screen

Black screen and unable to access the auto repair screen: My laptop just froze and goes to black screen after booting, it can't auto repair and I can't access the auto repair by booting it three times, all that it gives me is black screen sometimes blue screen...
  9. Unable to get win10 product key in blue repair screen

Unable to get win10 product key in blue repair screen: Hi I have been having an issue with a computer that goes as follows During a windows update the computer froze and when switched off something went wrong and the computer restarted with a blue screen and a “repairing” loading screen that stayed stuck at 0% for about 24...
  10. Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen: Hello,i have this problem with my ibuypower pc. The problem is that i turn on my pc and it says that my computer didnt shut down completely and then it finishes the clean or whatever. Then it has the preparing auto repair. After that is either a blue screen or a blank screen....