Windows 10: Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop

Discus and support Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, My Windows 10 on lenovo got stuck in blue screen and i tried to enter to safe mode and deleted few updates. After which i entered restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RohithK M, Nov 11, 2019.

1. RohithK M Win User

Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop

Hi Team,

My Windows 10 on lenovo got stuck in blue screen and i tried to enter to safe mode and deleted few updates. After which i entered restart but the system did not restart and i had to shut it down. In safe mode i did not turn off the safe boot option and restarted the system as it got shutdown.

After which i tried to restart and i am unable to get into windows normal mode as i see the below message:

Startup Repair couldnt repair your pc

Press "advanced options" to try kther options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn off your PC.

I am unable to get into windows normal mode.

With every restart attempt it is failing.

Plese help me to find a solution for my problem.

Plese let me know if additional information is required.

Thanks,

Rohith

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RohithK M, Nov 11, 2019
  2. djoatmeal Win User

Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Windows10 startup repair loop

I am in Windows10 repair loop on startup. I am using Windows10 without a key. I just downloaded Windows onto a desktop I built and it has ASRock AB350 Pro 4 motherboard. Started shutting down to repair once on startup but eventually got worse until it
    is constantly in this loop.

I have tried many of procedures to fix the problem with no results. I will try to list as many as I can so that you can proceed to something that will work.

-Startup Repair does nothing to fix the problem

-Reset this PC says "there was a problem resetting this PC"

-tried Startup Settings in all the modes listed including safe mode but it stays in the repair loop

-tried System Restore to an earlier time but show C: drive but not the E: drive as an option to restore. It shows a yellow triangle with exclamation point about restoring the drive that contains Windows. My Windows is on the E: drive but is not a choice
    to confirm which disk to restore

-tried to go back to a previous version but "ran into a problem and won't be able to take you back"

-tried system image recovery with USB installed but "system cannot find a system image on this computer"

-tried Command Prompt with several Youtube videos and many commands to no avail

-reset my CPU CMOS with no changes

-Chose to boot from USB in boot menu priority but it says remove disks or other media even though I have no other media installed except the USB with Windows10 on it

My drive with Windows on it is for whatever reason apparently the E: drive so any help would need to be using that drive.

I live near the Microsoft building in Friendship Heights Maryland and am considering taking it there for troubleshooting but they will probably think I am crazy bringing in a desktop into the building.

ThomasWeathervane, Nov 11, 2019
  4. djoatmeal Win User

Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop

Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to get out of windows10 safe mode as the startup repair failed and in loop - Similar Threads - Unable windows10 safe

2. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  3. windows10 safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 safe mode: Hi can anyone help please. My Lenovo laptop is in safe mode and I can't release it. Have tried various ways all to fix the problem with no joy. About to put laptop under car wheel....
  4. windows10 in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10 in safe mode: I wish to buy an external DVD writer for my laptop running in windows 10S. Is this possible ? or will w10S prevent me from doing this [ ie stop me from loading drivers/software]....
  5. BSOD into Preparing Automatic Repair loop and unable to reach safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD into Preparing Automatic Repair loop and unable to reach safe mode: Hello, Recently I had received a blue screen with the error of "irql_not_less_or_equal." After my pc had restarted, it has been stuck in a preparing automatic repair loop. It will stop loading during the preparing automatic repair screen and then turn black. It will then...
  6. Safe Mode fails and unable to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe Mode fails and unable to boot.: While trying to install a new graphics card driver I selected via msconfig to reboot in safe mode. However upon rebooting came up with error : SYSTEM THREAD EXEMPTION NOT HANDLED - mssecflt.sys. Needless to say I used most of the advanced options and still no joy, meaning no...
  7. Windows 10 Update failed - now trapped in 'startup repair' loop and no access to 'safe mode'...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update failed - now trapped in 'startup repair' loop and no access to 'safe mode'...: A neighbor's PC was recently upgraded to what I presume to be the version 1903 update, but upon rebooting, it began the 'startup repair' loop I've seen described here as well as in other sources. Unfortunately, whatever corrupted the boot process has also made it impossible...
  8. Windows10 startup repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 startup repair loop: I am in Windows10 repair loop on startup. I am using Windows10 without a key. I just downloaded Windows onto a desktop I built and it has ASRock AB350 Pro 4 motherboard. Started shutting down to repair once on startup but eventually got worse until it is constantly in this...
  9. Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails: About a week ago update keep saying an update failed due to lack of drive space so I fixed the issue. After that the update went through but keep failing and the pc would boot and remove the update. The pc was working normally otherwise. I have been extremely busy with work...
  10. Unable to get out of safe mode and no networking.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to get out of safe mode and no networking.: I'm using an Alienware 17 with Windows 10 installed on the SSD and an HDD installed for storage. I was having problems with a key, so I set it to safe mode using msconfig. It booted when I restarted, but when I tried to log back in, it asks for a password instead of a PIN and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to get out of clean boot asking for pin