Windows 10: Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome

Discus and support Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, Am unable to get sign in info Username and Password for SSO to open oracle form in Internet explorer and Chrome where the same is working in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sudarshan Bhandarkar, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome

Hi Team,

Am unable to get sign in info Username and Password for SSO to open oracle form in Internet explorer and Chrome where the same is working in Mozilla Firefox.

Brief Description: when we click on Oracle URL in IE and Chrome, we are directly getting authentication error where it should prompt for username and password

1Tried clearing cache, browsing history but did not work

2uninstalled and reinstalled IE and Chrome

3 but the same configuration is working in other user profile.

4 i can able to open new SSO URL where as the same URL work only for the first time and from next logging getting same issue

Kindly help me with this issue

Thanks

Sudarshan

:)

Sudarshan Bhandarkar, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

i tried doing it, but when i click on windows internet explorer 8, the delete/remove option doesnt appear. the only one i see that can be removed is called Update for windows internet explorer 8, when i try to delete this one, it shows me a list of programs that may be affected or my not run properly if i remove it, what should i do....should i give it a try and then install version 7, will version 7 fix what they are saying.

Suprub93, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 24, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome

1. Unable to get sign in info in internet explorer and Chrome - Similar Threads - Unable sign info

2. Unable to get gigabit internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to get gigabit internet: I'm supposed to have gigabit internet speeds. On my Windows 10 laptop I am able to achieve gigabit speeds. On my Windows 10 PC I am not able to. In safe mode I can get about 300 mbps both up and downstream, but on normal boot and login I can get barely 100 mbps download....
  3. Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop: Hi, Youtube videos are not getting played in any of the browsers in Windows 10 Laptop. I tried below options. I purchased laptop with Windows 10 OS. 1. enabling 'Use software rendering insteadof GPU rendering' in internet explorer. 2. Installed latest version of Adobe...
  4. Edge can't get Internet, 365 can't sign in, Chrome is fine.

Edge can't get Internet, 365 can't sign in, Chrome is fine.: On one of our domain computers at my work, I've come across something strange. Chrome is able to open and access the internet, surf everything just fine. Edge, however, says there is no connection. Office365 can't sign in while in Word, Excel, or any other program. I...
  5. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  6. Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome

Unable to sign in to Gmail using Google Chrome: In Windows 7 I had 2 different email accounts. One was with ATT Yahoo and the other in Google Chrome. I have a new laptop running Windows 10. My Att yahoo account in Windows 10 is fine but when I go to Chrome it is asking me to set up a new email account. If I try to log...
  7. Get rid of internet explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of internet explorer: I have been using this guide to get rid of internet explorer 11 from my computer, however theres still a folder left with some leftover files in the program files folder. I cant delete it because of trustedinstaller. Please help. 128385
  8. Get rid of internet explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Get rid of internet explorer: I have been using this guide to get rid of internet explorer 11 from my computer, however theres still a folder left with some leftover files in the program files folder. I cant delete it because of trustedinstaller. Please help. 128385
  9. Unable to get to google.com in Internet explorer? Other browsers ok.

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to get to google.com in Internet explorer? Other browsers ok.: So, as of yesterday, I cannot get to www.google.com in Internet Explorer. I get "The page cannot be displayed". I get the same if I try to go to gmail. I can get to google just fine in Firefox, but I don't log into gmail in firefox. Anyways... Things I have tried. Reset...
  10. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...