Windows 10: Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?

Discus and support Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I've seen a couple other threads about this but everyone seems to be getting the same answer: Your company has set up a password change, go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmiraWeeks, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?

Hi there! I've seen a couple other threads about this but everyone seems to be getting the same answer: Your company has set up a password change, go talk to them. However I continue to get a forced password change every time I log in every couple of month and I am the only one who uses this computer, this is a personal email, I do not work for a company, and I am the administrator on my own computer and yet it keeps telling me that someone else has set up a mandatory password change? I've tried going into the files an disabling the program that causes this, however it has not seemed to work.

:)

AmiraWeeks, Mar 4, 2022

2. Kid locked out of Family account. Unable to change password

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to change your child’s Microsoft Account password. In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps.

1. Login to
      www.login.live.com
      using your child’s Microsoft Account.
    2. Click on forgot password.
    3. Check the radio button and enter the Email account to send the code.
    4. In case you don’t have access to that verification email account then click on
      I don’t have any of these.
    5. Now follow the onscreen steps and check if you are able to reset the password.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 4, 2022
  3. Unable to change system sign-in password on Windows 10

HI Jonne,

As you are unable to change the password on your device, provide us additional information to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to change the password?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue if any?
    • Are you trying to change password for Microsoft account while signing to the device?

If you are referring to changing the password for Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

How do I change my password?

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?

1. Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password? - Similar Threads - Unable stop asking

2. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!: Windows 11 Home edition just FORCED me to change my password to log into MY OWN computer. It BLOCKED ME from signing into MY computer unless I change my password. WTH???!!!! What is happening? This is MY COMPUTER and it is MY PASSWORD. I DECIDE when and if I want to change...
  3. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE **** PASSWORD THAT I'VE ALREADY SET.YOU SEND ME THE **** CODE TO MY CELLPHONE TO CONFIRM IT WAS ME, AND IS STILL OBLIGATING ME TO CHANGE MY DAMN PASSORD, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT, KEEP THE WAY IT IS.THERE'S NOT ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO ACESS MY...
  4. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps asking me to change my password: Hi. I have a problem with windows 10. Every few weeks, I am told that my password expired and needs to be changed. This was not happening earlier. So, could someone please suggest a fix for this issue?...
  5. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps asking me to change my password: Hi. I have a problem with windows 10. Every few weeks, I am told that my password expired and needs to be changed. This was not happening earlier. So, could someone please suggest a fix for this issue?...
  6. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?: Hi there! I've seen a couple other threads about this but everyone seems to be getting the same answer: Your company has set up a password change, go talk to them. However I continue to get a forced password change every time I log in every couple of month and I am the only...
  8. Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get Windows to stop asking me to change my password?: Hi there! I've seen a couple other threads about this but everyone seems to be getting the same answer: Your company has set up a password change, go talk to them. However I continue to get a forced password change every time I log in every couple of month and I am the only...
  9. stop pc from asking me to change my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stop pc from asking me to change my password: I have an HP Envy 360 convertible 15m-bp1xx running Windows 10 Home version: 2004 build: 19041.508. I recently sent my pc back to HP for some work and they seemed to sign in by creating their own account. I thought i deleted it although im not sure that has anything to do...
  10. Windows not letting me change my password after asking me to change it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not letting me change my password after asking me to change it: Okay, so recently I joined with an organization and they asked me to apply policy to my laptop which they told was necessary and do no harm and was dedicated towards encryption and security. After I finished setting up my laptop with a VM, I put it to sleep and went off. Now...