Windows 10: Unable to get Your Phone working

Discus and support Unable to get Your Phone working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a week of struggle I have just seen there are a lot of articles here about Your Phone, so I will set about studying them, but before I do I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jun 2, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

Unable to get Your Phone working

After a week of struggle I have just seen there are a lot of articles here about Your Phone, so I will set about studying them, but before I do I have a couple of issues I would appreciate help with first, as I have been unable to get past some basics:

1. I have tried fixes and troubleshooters without getting my PC my and new Android phone to connect. They are recognised and linked, but they do not communicate. As a result I have a long list of failed TEST messages displayed, following notifications that they 'cannot be sent', with no explanation. This leads to my next point:
    2. How do I get rid of / remove / delete past messages, failed or otherwise? There seems to be virtually no editing capability in Your Phone, apart from copying. I have not found any way to delete old messages, either singly or in bulk so the app is getting cluttered, which is unhelpful

If I can find answers to these issues I should be able to make a clean start with the articles on this site.

:)

clayto, Jun 2, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to get Your Phone working - Similar Threads - Unable Phone working

2. Microphone not working "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working "Your Phone": I have a samsung s22 Ultra which is connected with my Windows 11 machine using "Your Phone / Phone Link" app. I also have connected my mobile via bluetooth. Everything works just fine. But when I attend a call from system, I could hear the other party but they are not able to...
  3. Your Phone Text Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Text Not Working: I used and paired my android phone Motorola with the My Phone app on my windows device HP for about a day. I later disconnected the My Phone app as it was not useful for me. However, when I went to send a text message on my phone, I was met with the following error: "Message...
  4. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app: I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network. My PC is connected to the same network as my phone, but through LAN. Is this what's causing the problem?...
  5. your phone companion not working

your phone companion not working: i have recently tried connecting your phone app with my mobile phone Samsung S9+ , i always find that the application asks me to allow for permission from a notification . however i never receive any notification from the app on my phone. i have tried the following: 1....
  6. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  7. Your Phone Not Working

Your Phone Not Working: I have recently tried conneting my smartphone to the Your Phone app on Windows 10, and it claims I'm connected to my iPad I'm not, but it doesnt show anything but the "Your phone is linked" page or settings. It doesn't read my phone at all, and wont let me disconnect from the...
  8. Your Phone Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone Audio Not Working: I can make phone calls using Your Phone, but the audio comes through the phone rather than my PC. I've disconnected and reconnected the phone as recommended by the troubleshooting guide but the problem persists. Is anyone else getting this? Phone: LG-H870 Android Version: 9...
  9. Getting Calls Working in Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting Calls Working in Your Phone: I saw that calls got rolled out to all users recently, I've been wanting this feature for quite some time. I cannot for the life of me get it to work though. First Versions of things: Windows: 1909 / 18363.628 Your Phone (PC): 1.19122.138.0 Android 9 on a Razer Phone Your...
  10. Your Phone doesn't work...

Your Phone doesn't work...: As title says. Doesn't work. When I try to refresh photos or messages it just keeps "loading" forever. Screen mirroring works but nothing else does. Have tried resetting the app on my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling on my laptop. Nothing works. 142906

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone app not working after may update