Windows 10: Unable to get Your Phone working

Discus and support Unable to get Your Phone working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a week of struggle I have just seen there are a lot of articles here about Your Phone, so I will set about studying them, but before I do I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Jun 2, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

Unable to get Your Phone working

After a week of struggle I have just seen there are a lot of articles here about Your Phone, so I will set about studying them, but before I do I have a couple of issues I would appreciate help with first, as I have been unable to get past some basics:

1. I have tried fixes and troubleshooters without getting my PC my and new Android phone to connect. They are recognised and linked, but they do not communicate. As a result I have a long list of failed TEST messages displayed, following notifications that they 'cannot be sent', with no explanation. This leads to my next point:
    2. How do I get rid of / remove / delete past messages, failed or otherwise? There seems to be virtually no editing capability in Your Phone, apart from copying. I have not found any way to delete old messages, either singly or in bulk so the app is getting cluttered, which is unhelpful

If I can find answers to these issues I should be able to make a clean start with the articles on this site.

:)

clayto, Jun 2, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to get Your Phone working - Similar Threads - Unable Phone working

2. Unable to connect your Phone app with PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect your Phone app with PC: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  3. Your Phone just refuses to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone just refuses to work: I've been trying for a few months now and it always fails to link my laptop and my phone. I'm fresh off a clean install of the latest stable Windows 10 build to get out of the Insider builds and tried once more today, to expected results. I'm always stuck at the "Check your...
  4. Your Phone just refuses to work

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone just refuses to work: I've been trying for a few months now and it always fails to link my laptop and my phone. I'm fresh off a clean install of the latest stable Windows 10 build to get out of the Insider builds and tried once more today, to expected results. I'm always stuck at the "Check your...
  5. Your Phone App not working anymore?

Your Phone App not working anymore?: Unable to retrieve messages or photos anymore but had been working fine up to a few days ago. Phone and PC is connected. Need help! thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-working-anymore/cd981b55-a718-4813-a51e-867a7105ac50
  6. Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone: The MS Your Phone app is supposed to enable picture and text message copying from the phone to the PC (as I understand it). I have been messing with it for hours, and I can't get it to work. I am running Windows 10 1809 and Android 8.1.0 on the phone. I have been able to...
  7. Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone: The MS Your Phone app is supposed to enable picture and text message copying from the phone to the PC (as I understand it). I have been messing with it for hours, and I can't get it to work. I am running Windows 10 1809 and Android 8.1.0 on the phone. I have been able to...
  8. your phone

your phone: i want to download the your phone app but i need to update my computer, it says its up to date but its really not. i have a dell xps 15 9560 with os version 15063 but i need version 17134. is there any way i can manually do it?...
  9. 'Your Phone App' is not working.

'Your Phone App' is not working.: I have successfully installed the Windows 10 October update. I m trying to access my android phone using Your Phone app. I have linked my phone with the Microsoft account by following all the directions given. After linking my phone, Your Phone app is still showing Link Your...
  10. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...