Windows 10: Unable to go foward with setting.

Discus and support Unable to go foward with setting. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows states iddle when I to reach settings in my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luis Alou, May 22, 2024.

1. Luis Alou Win User

Unable to go foward with setting.

Windows states iddle when I to reach settings in my pc

:)

Luis Alou, May 22, 2024

2. disable call fowarding

removed check mark for call fowarding and saved. phone is still fowarding all my calls to my DROID.

tommy96814, May 22, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2024
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Unable to go foward with setting. - Similar Threads - Unable foward setting

2. Unable to go foward with setting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to go foward with setting.: Windows states iddle when I to reach settings in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-go-foward-with-setting/cbbedca1-b518-41c6-93a0-b324b410f03d
  3. Ethernet Link Broken after Port Fowarding with MoCA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Link Broken after Port Fowarding with MoCA: Hi all,Not sure if this has affected anyone else, I've seen similar posts created but not exact. I've been having some trouble hosting a gaming server from my PC with its port forwarded through my home gateway. My setup is as follows: I have two MoCA adapters, one which goes...
  4. Ethernet Link Broken after Port Fowarding with MoCA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Link Broken after Port Fowarding with MoCA: Hi all,Not sure if this has affected anyone else, I've seen similar posts created but not exact. I've been having some trouble hosting a gaming server from my PC with its port forwarded through my home gateway. My setup is as follows: I have two MoCA adapters, one which goes...
  5. Settings menu going insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings menu going insane: When I open the settings menu or press the windows key it goes crazy as if I am holding tab or an arrow key. This doesn't happen with anything else and is not a keyboard problem because it happens with it unplugged. submitted by /u/squidmega [link] [comments]...
  6. Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey i am unable to go onto the bios settings: I cannot see the bios settings so i am unable to change my hardware settings where can i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-unable-to-go-onto-the-bios-settings/8a18ccbd-ce93-4b35-a0a0-93a6e65d3d2a
  7. unable to go into the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to go into the login screen: [IMG]got stuck in this situation where no matter what i do it juat go into a blank screen and i can do nothing more than wait for it to go back to this screen again....
  8. Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt: I have windows 10 computer that will not forward a received fax by email. The function is greyed out. I looked at the community and they stated to make sure my windows default mail app is set to the correct email app which it is... outlook 2013 desktop. Is there a way to...
  9. Repeating blue screen, unable to make it go to the settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeating blue screen, unable to make it go to the settings: I built my new computer (all new parts) ans when i ran it, it worked perfectly fine. I was using it for no more than 30 minutes without internet yet and it blue screens. I tried to follow the guidlines on attempting to put it on safe mode but the option would not come up...
  10. Go to settings to activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Go to settings to activate windows: MS Windows 10 is an absolute con. After paying for a laptop with windows pre-installed I get a message that says I have to activate windows that won't go away. What a convenient error, one that happens to screw people out of money. Clearly a sign that this monopolistic...