Windows 10: unable to go into the login screen

Discus and support unable to go into the login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]got stuck in this situation where no matter what i do it juat go into a blank screen and i can do nothing more than wait for it to go back to this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GOATDEVILS, Feb 20, 2020.

1. unable to go into the login screen

unable to go into the login screen [​IMG]got stuck in this situation where no matter what i do it juat go into a blank screen and i can do nothing more than wait for it to go back to this screen again.

:)

GOATDEVILS, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 20, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

unable to go into the login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

unable to go into the login screen

1. unable to go into the login screen - Similar Threads - unable login screen

2. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps going back to LOGIN screen: Windows 10, version 21H2, Updated to December 14, 2021—KB5008212My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again. After a few minutes of no use it goes back to the sign in page all over again. Screen...
  3. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps going back to LOGIN screen: Windows 10, version 21H2, Updated to December 14, 2021—KB5008212My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again. After a few minutes of no use it goes back to the sign in page all over again. Screen...
  4. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows going back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows going back to login screen: I shared this about 2 months ago, but it is happening again. Every time I login, my computer automatically logs me off and goes back to the startup desktop. I really need some help with this one....
  6. PC won't go to login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC won't go to login screen: Hello, I havea Lenovo 310 ideapad. Recently, the computer will not go to the login screen, thus making the computer unusable. It first starts off with a grey screen, and after a few minutes takes me to a bootmenu or appmenu. My three options are windows boot manager, atapi...
  7. Unable to access login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access login screen: Starting Wednesday morning, when I boot my Windows 10 laptop, it boots to the startup picture. When I attempt to go to the login screen or after a few minutes if it's left sitting, the screen goes black with a cursor. I've attempted to start in safe mode gets to the login...
  8. unable to key in "<" and ">" at login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to key in "<" and ">" at login screen: I have found this issue when I switched my keyboard for "English (United States)" at language bar. When I switch to "US English Table for IBM Arabic 238_L" I am unable to type "<" and ">" characters. This is an issue because I need these 2 keys for my password at login...
  9. Unable to open login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to open login screen: Windows 10 in my hp pavilion g6 serious could not shows the login screen even after start up the system...what is the problem pliz help me out 86474
  10. desktop randomly going into the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop randomly going into the login screen: Have noticed since this last cumulative update [KB3201845] that I am experiencing my desktop randomly going into the login screen [the default one that shows the ocean/grotto scene] and upon resuming my desktop icons are jumbled around. I have since disabled the login...