Windows 10: Unable to go to next image in OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to go to next image in OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear sir/ madam, I am unable to go to the next image after opening an image. There are no arrows on the side of the screen and I cannot scroll to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by renskorsten, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Unable to go to next image in OneDrive

Dear sir/ madam,

I am unable to go to the next image after opening an image. There are no arrows on the side of the screen and I cannot scroll to the next image. I have looked at the settings and the ****ed. They are all png images, s**** now have t****ck on the next image in explorer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rens Korsten

:)

renskorsten, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Unable to go to next image in OneDrive

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive Support by following the above steps for more information as to why you are unable to see OneDrive Cached Credential.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Unable to go to next image in OneDrive

1. Unable to go to next image in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable next image

2. Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image: When creating a shortcut of a jpg file like "test.jpg" that exists in a local folder like c:\temp, then the shortcut shows the image as thumbnail a smaller image representing the original image. This is fine.When this "test.jpg" is copied to a OneDrive folder and a shortcut...
  3. Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image: When creating a shortcut of a jpg file like "test.jpg" that exists in a local folder like c:\temp, then the shortcut shows the image as thumbnail a smaller image representing the original image. This is fine.When this "test.jpg" is copied to a OneDrive folder and a shortcut...
  4. Image Shortcuts in OneDrive not displaying image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Image next to my search bar

in Cortana
    Image next to my search bar: how do i remove this image from my search bar?is it some virus or whatit just showed up one day, as if by magicwhen i click the image itself not the search boxthe start menu opens up like thisthe left side has the normal start menu items, but the right side has this thing...
  6. Image next to my search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image next to my search bar: how do i remove this image from my search bar?is it some virus or whatit just showed up one day, as if by magicwhen i click the image itself not the search boxthe start menu opens up like thisthe left side has the normal start menu items, but the right side has this thing...
  7. Image next to my search bar

8. Image next to my search bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. go to next column in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go to next column in word: I have a word document and inserted 3 columns on a page. I have all the notes form one book in the first column and want to put notes from 2nd book in second column. I see the 3 columns but when in the first I can find no way to tab into the second column to enter text there....
  10. go to next column in word

go to next column in word: I have a word document and inserted 3 columns on a page. I have all the notes form one book in the first column and want to put notes from 2nd book in second column. I see the 3 columns but when in the first I can find no way to tab into the second column to enter text there....