Windows 10: Unable to identify

Discus and support Unable to identify in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and am trying to free up storage space. My Apps & Features folder shows 133 GB being used, but when I click into the folder the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by htvtphoenix, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Unable to identify

I have Windows 10 and am trying to free up storage space. My Apps & Features folder shows 133 GB being used, but when I click into the folder the itemized list only shows approximately 3 GB of content. How do I find out what is taking up the other 130 GBs?

:)

htvtphoenix, Aug 13, 2020

2. Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Aug 13, 2020
  3. SteelnMan Win User
    Total identified Windows installations: 0

PLEASE HELP!!

I have the same problem with the identified windows installations 0

And im following your steps and when i reach step 4 it tells me:

The store export operation has failed.

The requested system device cannot be found.

What shall I do?!!!

After diskpart list I have only 1 desk which is the USB, and 1 volume and 1 partition!!!

SteelnMan, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Unable to identify

HDMI audio output to Sony TV

Hi Rose,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Start/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Unable to identify

1. Unable to identify - Similar Threads - Unable identify

2. Windows Defender unable to remove a threat identified as Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender unable to remove a threat identified as Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml.: “Hello, fellow Microsoft colleague. I apologize for the interruption. I’m currently facing an issue with Windows Defender. It’s unable to remove a threat identified as Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml. Despite diligently following Copilot’s guidance and conducting additional...
  3. Windows Defender unable to remove a threat identified as Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender unable to remove a threat identified as Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml.: “Hello, fellow Microsoft colleague. I apologize for the interruption. I’m currently facing an issue with Windows Defender. It’s unable to remove a threat identified as Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml. Despite diligently following Copilot’s guidance and conducting additional...
  4. Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.: NmxwdczyjvlXubdl Registry -> User Run "C:\Users\TRIDEV\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NmxwdczyjvlXubdl.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunI am not able to identify the file running in the startup and suspicious about any...
  5. Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.

Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.: NmxwdczyjvlXubdl Registry -> User Run "C:\Users\TRIDEV\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NmxwdczyjvlXubdl.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunI am not able to identify the file running in the startup and suspicious about any...
  6. Device crashes regularly but unable to identify cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device crashes regularly but unable to identify cause: I have a new windows 10 device that crashes quite often - sometimes twice a day.When I looked at the .dmp files using windbg I am no wiser. The reason being that the bugcheck code is different for all the .dmp files I collected from the device. I believe the main reason is...
  7. Device crashes regularly but unable to identify cause

Device crashes regularly but unable to identify cause: I have a new windows 10 device that crashes quite often - sometimes twice a day.When I looked at the .dmp files using windbg I am no wiser. The reason being that the bugcheck code is different for all the .dmp files I collected from the device. I believe the main reason is...
  8. Device crashes regularly but unable to identify cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Sudden Change in Computer Performance - Unable to Identify Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Change in Computer Performance - Unable to Identify Issue: Hello,I built my PC back in December, and everything up to this point has been fine. Recently, maybe a week ago, I noticed some strange behavior: the screen will lag, and the computer freezes for up to a second before the display shows the new state. This includes typing,...
  10. Sudden Change in Computer Performance - Unable to Identify Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Change in Computer Performance - Unable to Identify Issue: Hello,I built my PC back in December, and everything up to this point has been fine. Recently, maybe a week ago, I noticed some strange behavior: the screen will lag, and the computer freezes for up to a second before the display shows the new state. This includes typing,...