Windows 10: Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

Discus and support Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 Pro install for my work laptop, I have LDAP instance installed and installed all the necessary admin tools. I have connected the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TonyLeszczynski, May 9, 2022.

1. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

On my Windows 10 Pro install for my work laptop, I have LDAP instance installed and installed all the necessary admin tools. I have connected the editor tool called ASDI Edit to the LDAP instance. I have installed a virtual Windows Machine and a virtual switch on my XTec laptop. I have configured the Virtual machine with user name and IP address connected to the virtual switch. Next I need to add the virtual machine as an object to the LDAP Directory store on my work laptop. To add users to the directory, the Windows Tech document indicates that I must install object classes supplied

:)

TonyLeszczynski, May 9, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Microsoft Announces 30 Updates for OneNote and Class Notebooks

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ks/ba-p/679711

Tenforo, May 9, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Microsoft Announces 30 Updates for OneNote and Class Notebooks

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ks/ba-p/679711

Tenforo, May 9, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/18/...plus-stickers/

Brink, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

1. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer - Similar Threads - Unable import Object

2. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer: On my Windows 10 Pro install for my work laptop, I have LDAP instance installed and installed all the necessary admin tools. I have connected the editor tool called ASDI Edit to the LDAP instance. I have installed a virtual Windows Machine and a virtual switch on my XTec...
  3. Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to import Object Classes into notebook computer: On my Windows 10 Pro install for my work laptop, I have LDAP instance installed and installed all the necessary admin tools. I have connected the editor tool called ASDI Edit to the LDAP instance. I have installed a virtual Windows Machine and a virtual switch on my XTec...
  4. Query about strange object in my OneNote Notebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query about strange object in my OneNote Notebook: Next to some of the entries in a page of my OneNote notebook, I see a purple vertical bar with my initials NP at the top of the bar. A screen shot is shown below. What does that bar indicate? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  5. unable to import pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to import pictures: I am unable to upload pics because the option for import is no longer there. it just has the cancel option. Anyway to fix this? it used to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-import-pictures/882d8c25-9004-49af-979f-291dffa7ad30
  6. Class Notebook syncing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Class Notebook syncing problems: Through remote learning I am using Class Notebook to roll out assignments for students. I have two problems. When trying to set a picture/page as background, that option will not show up, even when page is ready for this action. Also Friday afternoon I distributed my...
  7. Microsoft Announces 30 Updates for OneNote and Class Notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces 30 Updates for OneNote and Class Notebooks: As the school year comes to a close in many parts of the world and districts begin planning professional development, we’re excited to announce a wave of OneNote and Class Notebook improvements based on all of the feedback that we’ve been hearing as we work with amazing...
  8. Unable to import computer.reg

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to import computer.reg: All folders and programs (except registry editor) are closed. Windows 10 Pro. version 1803 I exported my entire registry, then tried to import it back. Result: Cannot import C:\Users\jon\Desktop\regedit\RegEditBU\Computer.reg: Not all data was successfully written to the...
  9. Updates for OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools: As back-to-school season approaches, Microsoft is introducing several updates to OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools to integrate with even more school systems.OneNote now supports the embedding of videos from Flipgrid, a video discussion community for the...
  10. Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens: The OneNote team continues to listen to teachers to learn about how we can help them be more productive with our software. Today, we are announcing a set of improvements across OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens. All these improvements have come directly...