Windows 10: Unable to Import Outlook cvs contacts in to my Win 10 Contacts folder.

Discus and support Unable to Import Outlook cvs contacts in to my Win 10 Contacts folder. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running Win 10 Home 1909. The Fax and Scan does not show any contacts. I exported my Outlook contacts and it downloaded to the downloads folder but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartyJP, Mar 20, 2020.

1. MartyJP Win User

Unable to Import Outlook cvs contacts in to my Win 10 Contacts folder.

Running Win 10 Home 1909. The Fax and Scan does not show any contacts. I exported my Outlook contacts and it downloaded to the downloads folder but will not import to my Contacts folder. My mail account shows I have contacts from Outlook but they do not show up when I use Fax and Scan. Need Help.

:)

MartyJP, Mar 20, 2020

2. Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?

As you have been running a truncated 2010 software and moved to what is now 2016. Your contacts will not match over from your original list. I suggest doing an import of all contacts through your email system of contacts that you have on your system. To do so you need to go into your contact list that is in your old folder and do an import. This issue is faced by many when moving from older software to office 365.
    First you need to export all of your contacts into a .CSV file (comma seperated value)
    afterward well.... here is a link, it works as I have done it numerous times before.
    Import contacts to Outlook - Office Support

Justagreyhat, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 20, 2020
  4. FredEEW Win User

Import contacts cvs file into Windows 10 people app

The suggested list of subjects were interesting, but I need to have one that is specific to Windows 10.

I'm running Outlook 2010 and I've exported the contacts list to a CVS file. At this point I try to follow the directions, but keep running into options in the people app that allow me to export but not to import. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

FredEEW, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to Import Outlook cvs contacts in to my Win 10 Contacts folder. - Similar Threads - Unable Import Outlook

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  5. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  6. Import Outlook 2007 contacts into Windows 10 Contacts new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Outlook 2007 contacts into Windows 10 Contacts new computer: I am configuring a new laptop for a client. This laptop will use Windows 10 mail. I exported the contacts from Outlook 2007 but seem to be unable to find how I can import them in either the Mail app contacts, or the Contacts app. I searched online, and found the suggestion to...
  7. Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Importing Outlook contacts to Microsoft Picures: When I go to share a photo there is a Mail Icon, but it only has a fes contacts in it. When I tried to send to one of the contacts it failed to send. Can you help?...
  8. Contact import

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  9. Win 10 and Outlook 2003 contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win 10 and Outlook 2003 contacts: Since updating to Win 10, I have noticed when typing the first letter of a contacts name in an email, the name appears highlighted, however, when you push enter, the usual function of inserting the address no longer functions. Is there a fix for this? 103187
  10. Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder: I exported Windows Live Contacts from Windows 7 computer and imported them into Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. The contacts appear in Outlook People and in Address Book. The Contacts folder in C: >Users>Username>Contacts is empty. I am the only user. Should the contacts...