Windows 10: Unable to Instal Ashampoo Office 2018

Discus and support Unable to Instal Ashampoo Office 2018 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, purchased Ashampoo Office 2018 as a download. Before it even starts to instal I get an error message ( no code ) "Internal Error: Failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveeMorgan, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Unable to Instal Ashampoo Office 2018

Hi All, purchased Ashampoo Office 2018 as a download. Before it even starts to instal I get an error message ( no code )

"Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userfavorites""

Thinking it was possibly a corrupt file I reset Windows and tried again, same result ! This is on a new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home 64bit installed.

I tried same program on a 4yr old laptop ( Acer updated windows from 8 to 10 and recently reset ) and it loaded 1st time !

Contacted Ashampoo , who advised to contact Microsoft .

Any help out there please

:)

DaveeMorgan, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to Instal Ashampoo Office 2018

January 2018 Office Update Release

See:

Brink, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Instal Ashampoo Office 2018

1. Unable to Instal Ashampoo Office 2018 - Similar Threads - Unable Instal Ashampoo

2. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...
  3. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates: Hi, I've been trying to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office, but every time I attempt to do so, the installation fails with an error message. I've disabled my antivirus software and made sure that my internet connection is stable, but the updates still won't...
  4. Unable to Install Microsoft Office Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to install office 2019

Unable to install office 2019: Dear Team,When I am trying to install office 2019 it is getting an error"Setup is unable to proceed due to the following errors: This product requires Internet Information Services IIS 7.0 or higher., with ASP .NET v4.0 in the list of IIS Web Server Extensions. Correct the...
  6. Burning CD with Ashampoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning CD with Ashampoo: I am trying to burn audio CDs using Ashampoo. When I burn a disc instead of being WAV files they turn into other kinds of files (e.g. VLC or CD Audio Track and these have no title info and are all uniformly 1KB) that cannot be played on a stereo. What is going on?...
  7. Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?: Hi All. Has anyone use both. Revo and Ashampoo uninstaller? witch one do you recommend? Running Windows 10 home edition. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo-or-ashampoo-uninstaller/1005b5b9-920b-4e7d-be90-c6d8460414ce"
  8. unable to install Office 365

unable to install Office 365: dear sir, I bought one office package online but when I am installing it is giving the following errors on step 3 Sorry, we can't set up your account right now Hang on to your product key, and try again later. If this happens again, contact support. Correlation ID:...
  9. Ashampoo's TrackOFF Elite

Ashampoo's TrackOFF Elite: This was the latest temptation which they sent me. It sounds impressive, but I wonder if it is of much, if any, benefit to the current Windows 10. Any comments anyone? 130173
  10. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018: I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro 2018 stopped working, on advice from paint shop pro I removed the program, what I have noteced is that some programs from paint...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with Ashampoo office 2018

2. unable to open ashampoo backup files

3. does ashampoo office 2018 feature outlook