Windows 10: Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

Discus and support Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LoesRebers, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro 2018 stopped working, on advice from paint shop pro I removed the program, what I have noteced is that some programs from paint shop pro are still on my desktop, but I'm unable to remove these via my setup/apps I get the message 1628 Unable to complete installation due to script . Now I am unable to re-install paint shop pro 2018. The program start with the installation but after some time I get the message that it is already installing a program and that I need to finnisch this installation. I have tried restarting my computer.

Please advice.

Kind Regards

Loes

:)

LoesRebers, Feb 3, 2019

2. JASC paint shop pro 9

Sorry it took so long to get back with you. But sickness and then ice and snow and couldn't get her computer to the shop.

But I took it in and it was an Intel driver that was messing up paint shop pro 9. He installed an older Intel driver and paint shop pro 9 now works.

Thanks again for all the help.

CindyFowler1, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Issues installing Paint Shop Pro X4 in Windows 10

*Original Title: Image editing program

I am having difficulties installing Paint Shop Pro X4. Paint Shop Pro X2 installed and runs just fine. Tried installing PSP X4 and it wouldn't. Can someone help me with my problem?

NormanCory, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

Is Jasc Paint Shop Pro Version 7 compatible with Windows 10?

I see that "Paint Shop Pro Anniversary Version 7" is listed as compatible with Windows 10. But it does not specify Jasc, and I don't know if my version is "Anniversary". Can anyone confirm that the Jasc Paint Shop Pro version 7 is compatible
    too?

seattleannie, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

1. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018 - Similar Threads - Unable instal paint

2. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9: I have just purchased a new desktop running Win10. Before updating to Win11, I want to load all the S/W from the old box.When I load my old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 disc and clicked *autorun.exe*, I am told I am a limited user and need Admin Rights in order to proceed. My...
  3. Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9: I have just purchased a new desktop running Win10. Before updating to Win11, I want to load all the S/W from the old box.When I load my old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 disc and clicked *autorun.exe*, I am told I am a limited user and need Admin Rights in order to proceed. My...
  4. Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7

Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7: I installed PSP7 from a memory stick previously and had no issue sourced from the install CD via another computer with a CD drive However now I'm getting this error when installing from my C drive. files were copied from an external hard drive. I have an issue with...
  5. Paint Pro Shop convert text

Paint Pro Shop convert text: Hi, How can i convert a text in curves? After I create the text with the right button I click on convert text to curves and As character Shapes and then how should I export or save it? Thanks 182254
  6. Paint shop pro 7.04 - UNABLE TO USE PLUG-INS

Paint shop pro 7.04 - UNABLE TO USE PLUG-INS: I bought the Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.04 - 10th Anniversary Edition and I have been using it without a problem for a number of years. Before with Window 7 and now with Windows 10. But suddenly I was not able to apply most of the plug-ins, so I decided to uninstall the program...
  7. paint shop pro ultimate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paint shop pro ultimate: after the last update from microsoft, psp opens with a yellow screen. after haven several contact with corel, even had help from a distance, the final answer was.....its not the program , its due to the update from microsoft. please a solution...
  8. Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10: Hi i am trying to use PSP7 in win 10, it used to work fine but after an update ? not working. also i cannot use compatability mode as this is not working, I am getting error code 0x80070057....
  9. Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade: Hello every time I do an updated to windows 10 I seem to loose my Paint shop pro 9, I have to insert the disk to reinstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/paint-shop-pro-windows-10-upgrade/7c8731cf-04af-4e1f-a20e-4acc39939a33
  10. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

in Windows 10 Support
    Corel Paint Shop Pro XI: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...