Windows 10: Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation

Discus and support Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is the second time I face this issue after a OS reinstallation. Last time there was no other go and I had to settle for the 32 bit version. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gambit_000, May 16, 2020.

1. Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation

This is the second time I face this issue after a OS reinstallation. Last time there was no other go and I had to settle for the 32 bit version. This time again, I get the same error while installing ms office. The error says : "Couldn't install Office. This installation is for the 64 bit version of Office, but the following 32 bit office applications are already installed on this computer: Microsoft Office"

MS Office version I have the license for is "Home and Student 2019"

submitted by /u/gambit_000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gambit_000, May 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 64 bit and office 2016 32 bit

I am currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Can I install MS Office Home and Business 2016 32 bit?

I have software that runs better with Office 32 bit vs 64 bit.

AlateQuest, May 16, 2020
  3. Harry9001 Win User
    Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, May 16, 2020
  4. Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation

With 4GB RAM, i should install 32-bit or 64-bit OS

this is my desktop

Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation [​IMG]

present i install 64-bit but I need suggestions of people.

vinh9911176, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation

1. Unable to install 64 bit MS Office after OS reinstallation - Similar Threads - Unable install bit

2. Installing 32 bit Microsoft office instead of 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 32 bit Microsoft office instead of 64 bit: I am having issues with uninstalling Microsoft 365 64 bit and installing a 32 bit so I can download the Visio program 32 bit. When I go to uniinstall anything related to office, it comes up with "please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or being changed" Any...
  3. Installing 32 bit Microsoft office instead of 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing 32 bit Microsoft office instead of 64 bit: I am having issues with uninstalling Microsoft 365 64 bit and installing a 32 bit so I can download the Visio program 32 bit. When I go to uniinstall anything related to office, it comes up with "please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or being changed" Any...
  4. Installing 32 bit Microsoft office instead of 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS: Currently, I run windows 10 home 32 Bit on a 64 Bit processor. I am looking to upgrade the OS to 64 Bit but I don’t want to reinstall Windows as the computer is from a relative who passed away and was working on a application for training pilots. As there is no exe installer,...
  6. Why wont my 64 bit system and 64 bit Windows 10 OS install 64 bit software?

Why wont my 64 bit system and 64 bit Windows 10 OS install 64 bit software?: Ok so I did a fresh install of a 64 bit windows 10 OS on my new Samsung Pro SSD hard drive. My computer is a Dell desktop 8900 64 bit system. I have confirmed all this in the "About PC" but when I try and install any 64 bit software I get the attached error. Any ideas what...
  7. Is 64 bit OS useful??????.

Is 64 bit OS useful??????.: Independent of ram, Installing 64 bit OS is useful or not????? Some are saying that installing 64 bit OS is not much useful. As it uses double amount of data than 32 bit. Even we have more than 4 GB ram like 6 GB ram, they are telling that it doesn't improve much...
  8. About 64 bit OS??????

About 64 bit OS??????: My motherboard : Asus. Model:P5QPL-AM. My OS:windows 10 pro 1903. Architecture:32 bit. Currently I have ram:2 GB. If I buy a 4 GB ram and make it 6 GB, Now, is 64 bit OS is useful than 32 bit???? If I buy 2 GB ram and make it 4 GB ram, Now, is 64 bit OS...
  9. MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS?

MS Digital Image 2006 on 64 bit OS?: Hi Just setting up a new PC. Trying to install my trusty and familiar MS Digital Image 2006 software from CD (it might be old and basic but I'm used to it!) But when I run the installation I get an alert saying it is 32-bit and can't be installed on a 64-bit OS, and it...
  10. Windows 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 64 bit OS: Running Windows 10 Pro on an Asus notebook. System information shows the system as a 64 bit OS with an x64-based processor. However, when I open the CMD prompt the system is shown as C:\WINDOWS\system32 On drive C: > WINDOWS there is a folder System32 I upgraded from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this installation is for the 64-bit version of office

2. 64 bit office will not install