Windows 10: Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

Discus and support Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YHifnawy2001, May 21, 2023.

1. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the install button my mouse Pointer changes to a restricted icon and doesn't allow me to install the game. I've tried restarting the microsoft store app as well as signing out and signing back in but nothing seems to fix this problem. My system specs should be more than enough to run the game beyond the recommended specs and my

:)

YHifnawy2001, May 21, 2023

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC. bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 21, 2023
  3. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 21, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

bought games on my Xbox series x from game store but Pc app as asking me to buy this again to play

Hi bigjockboi

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Only the games listed as 'Play Anywhere' on the Store can be installed on an Xbox console and a PC with the same licence, I checked and I cannot fnid your game listed in the 'Play Anywhere' list on the Xbox website.

https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/games/xbox-play-anyw...

DaveM121, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

1. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC. - Similar Threads - Unable install play

2. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.: I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the...
  3. Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install a play anywhere game I own on xbox on my PC.: I'm having trouble installing State of decay 2 which I own on my xbox one account and is a play anywhere supported game on my pc. In the Microsoft store, It tells me "You own this game" with a blue checkmark and a "install" button next to it.. However when hovering over the...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?

Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?: I bought a Xbox Play Anywhere game [sea of thieves] to play on my PC, it said the purchase is xbox play anyhwhere and was redeemed on xbox play anywhere, but when i tried to install it on microsoft store it said i need a controller and xbox live and it doesnt allow me to...
  5. Xbox Play Anywhere game has install disabled for pc?

Xbox Play Anywhere game has install disabled for pc?: I bought a Xbox Play Anywhere game [sea of thieves] to play on my PC, it said the purchase is xbox play anyhwhere and was redeemed on xbox play anywhere, but when i tried to install it on microsoft store it said i need a controller and xbox live and it doesnt allow me to...
  6. I can't transfer my xbox play anywhere games to my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't transfer my xbox play anywhere games to my new pc: I recently got a new pc and was trying to download the games I got through Microsoft store on my xbox to my pc that are xbox play anywhere but only a few of those games are showing up in ready to install and some of my games that I bought aren't showing in my library like ark...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  8. Install Xbox Play Anywhere Game on Child's Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Xbox Play Anywhere Game on Child's Computer: Hello, I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Xbox under my account. Now, I would like to install that "Xbox Play Anywhere" game under my child's account on their computer, but the Microsoft Store is requiring me to buy it again. Shouldn't I be able to install that game on my...
  9. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...