Windows 10: Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

Discus and support Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install the Microsoft MakeCode App on a new Windows 10 laptop. It fails to download and reports the error 0x800727f8f. Same thing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdrianOldknow, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

I am trying to install the Microsoft MakeCode App on a new Windows 10 laptop.

It fails to download and reports the error 0x800727f8f.

Same thing happens with iTunes.

:)

AdrianOldknow, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Feb 1, 2019
  3. ivanabq Win User
    Unable to install apps from Windows Store

I tried the suggested steps. No change.

ivanabq, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own

1. Unable to install a Windows10 App I already own - Similar Threads - Unable install Windows10

2. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.: I uninstalled "Apple Music" and I am trying to reinstall it. My "Microsoft store" shows this app as "Owned". When I go to the app to install it, it shows the "Install" tab. However when I click "Install" the app does not get installed. The tab changed color and gets back to...
  3. it says i already own this app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it says i already own this app: i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help...
  4. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  5. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  6. I can't find an app i already own

I can't find an app i already own: Good day, i downloaded My Coursera app from Microsoft app store and the website says that i already own the app, yet i can't find it neither in my app list nor in my installed apps in the control panel. i have a Dell Venu 7 Pro with Windows 10. Thank you....
  7. re-installing an already owned appNetflix

re-installing an already owned appNetflix: I am trying to access the windows store app on my HP Pavilion but it keeps displaying "Try Again, Something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-already-owned-appnetflix/9e047c52-b890-4cb0-8bc1-b925036bf34d
  8. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version, I already owned it, but not...

Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version, I already owned it, but not...: I was able to install Minecraft Starter Collection PC version on my desktop but after recent Windows update I have not been able to see the option to install the Minecraft. It is not sure my desktop option on there anymore. How to fix it?...
  9. Not being able to install a game i already own

Not being able to install a game i already own: So i own minecraft windows 10 on my Xbox and i have the same Microsoft account being used on my computer but when i go onto the Microsoft store on my computer it says i own Minecraft windows 10 but I can only install it onto other devices and not my computer and i don't even...
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store you own this game cant install

2. microsoft store you own this app

3. windows store owned apps but can not open

4. looks like you already own this error apps,
  5. unable to installed roblox from microsoft store it is already owned,
  6. unable to load app on microsoft store already owned,
  7. 0x800727f8f ,
  8. what does it mean when you own an app but it wont download,
  9. you own this game meaning in microsoft store,
  10. unable to install app,
  11. microsoft store says i own minecraft but wont install,