Windows 10: Unable to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1

Discus and support Unable to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased a new lap top and need to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 so I can access VMware Horizon Client to remote in and work. The download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Troy Luna, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Troy Luna Win User

Unable to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1

I just purchased a new lap top and need to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 so I can access VMware Horizon Client to remote in and work.

The download provided said it was the most current program needed and that it was compatible with Windows 10.

When I try to install it, it starts then stops (rolls back) and said that installation was interrupted and that no changes were made.

What is needed to fix this issue?

Troy

***Modified title from: Installing a program***

:)

Troy Luna, Sep 9, 2019

2. Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while installing ActivClient on your Windows 10 PC, and you receive an error
    ActivID x64 could not be completely installed. For better understanding of the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Is this the first time you are installing ActivClient on the PC?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try running the troubleshooter for fixing issues related to installing a program. Refer the article

Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed

Method 2:

If ActivClient is already installed on your system, I would suggest you to uninstall the older version, and then try installing the newer version as it could be possible that the older version of program might be preventing the installation.

Refer the section Uninstall or remove apps and programs, from the article

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 9, 2019
  3. yogidog00 Win User
    Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1

Can't install Activclient 7.1 on windows 10, install wizard gives error that it could not complete install

I have tried to restart computer and install with no luck.

The wizard gave error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed.

Complete another time

***Original title: Can't install Activclient 7.1 on windows 10, install wizard gives error that it could not complete install***

yogidog00, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to install ActivID ActivClient 7.1 - Similar Threads - Unable install ActivID

2. unable to install!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install!: i redeemed minecraft windows 10 code but have yet to download and when i got store i wont allow me saying its already installed. but in website it doesn't say that it is installed and when i press on install in the website it redirects me to store... what should i do?!...
  3. Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1: Can't install Activclient 7.1 on windows 10, install wizard gives error that it could not complete install I have tried to restart computer and install with no luck. The wizard gave error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed. Complete another time ***Original...
  4. Halo 1 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 1 install: Whn im trying to install halo 1 on my windows 10 pc, the only option it shows is the C drive, but i want to install it on my D drive. Can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/halo-1-install/8b03854a-eb73-437d-92b8-087e8c55d0af
  5. Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO

Unable to Install Windows 7 ISO: I have just found out that I could install Windows 7 for free as long as I had a product key for my Windows 10 computer, in which I had to search for and find a special way to get it through the registry since it wasn't in the box. I went to this website...
  6. Unable to install

Unable to install: Hey, first at all, sorry for my bad English. I recently got a free copy of Windows 10 Pro 64 bits from my school. I decided to give it a try as I was using Windows 7 and it was time to upgrade to a newer OS. However, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to install it. The...
  7. Unable to install KB3081436

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to install KB3081436: I have one laptop updated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. This laptop is having issue installing KB3081436 with error code 0x8020002b. Anyway link to manual download this KB3081436 patch? 15757
  8. printer installs copy(1)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer installs copy(1): Hi I have a brother all in one MCF-j470dw, I have it installed to 2 different laptops both wireless, both dell windows 10 laptops, one works fine, the other one for some reason lost the original printer from devices and printers section now there is only a copy(1) there. I've...
  9. Installing Windows 7

Installing Windows 7: This is my last attempt before I sell or throw a brick through this crappy computer. I have a copy of windows 7 on disc. I put the disc in, I sign out, I shift+restart, I boot from disc, it goes right to the login screen and I can't even load the exe from the disc in explorer...
  10. Unable to install windows 10 (dual boot) in win 7 laptop.

Unable to install windows 10 (dual boot) in win 7 laptop.: I have installed windows 7 64 bit now i want to install windows 10 in another hard disk partition because i want dual boot so i can use both win7 and win10. The problem is, when i try to install win 10 i cant select any drive to install and the error is like "The selected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activclient 7.1 not installing

2. activclient fails to install 1720

3. cannot install activclient windows 10

4. activ client 7 installation keeps on rolling back,
  5. unable to install activclient. contact it support,
  6. activclient 7.1 install rolling back,
  7. remove activclient 7.1,
  8. activclient installation rolling back,
  9. activid activclient x64 7.1 download,
  10. Activid client installation roll back,
  11. error installing activid activclient x64 7.1