Windows 10: Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.

Discus and support Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, As i tried to install AMD Radeon Display driver, am getting this error "vc runtime minimum x86.msi missing" [ATTACH] Please help me solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jefrison, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Jefrison Win User

Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.

Hi,

As i tried to install AMD Radeon Display driver, am getting this error "vc runtime minimum x86.msi missing"

Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver. 245d9b34-19af-4ab8-959c-046b4a03a395?upload=true.png

Please help me solve this

:)

Jefrison, Jan 21, 2020

2. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Jan 21, 2020
  4. NMUK Win User

AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

After many users reporting the same issue after AMD Windows 10 Nov 2017 update where rolling back driver was not working we found the steps to resolve this for all of them at AMD mobility Radeon HD4500 not working after windows 10 update - Windows 10 Help Forums

Extracted steps from this article and post by psylocyble/jcorallo:

• Device Manager
    • Display Adapters and right click on your installed adapter
    • Choose Update Driver
    • "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    • In the list choose an older driver and click Next

In our case it was the 2015 driver which resolved the issue for most users.

Microsoft or ATI/AMD have made an major mistake in releasing these updates as we have received many calls in the last 3 working days from clients, for some reason is using Microsoft generic drivers instead after the update.

Hope this helps you and others.

Thema:

1. Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver. - Similar Threads - Unable install AMD

2. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  3. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  4. AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem: I have installed the latest AMD display driver Radeon Software on my Asus Rog Strix Laptop, however, each time windows update trying to update this driver to an older version.In device manager, it shows the latest driver is installed but in windows update, it's trying to...
  5. AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem: I have installed the latest AMD display driver Radeon Software on my Asus Rog Strix Laptop, however, each time windows update trying to update this driver to an older version.In device manager, it shows the latest driver is installed but in windows update, it's trying to...
  6. Stop AMD Radeon Display Driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop AMD Radeon Display Driver installation: i have a lapton running windows 10 home. its quite fast i7 , SSD and 8GB ram. AMD chip on mother board has gone bad and I can't remove it. Windows installs AMD everytime i reboot because of which laptop has become unusable. 1. I have changed the advance system properties...
  7. AMD RADEON 7650m new driver installed but not detected?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD RADEON 7650m new driver installed but not detected?: Hello, I installed the new graphics card driver from my graphics card. It is also shown in the device manager (17.3.2020) but the graphics card is not used (which is also surprising that it never worked before because it is legacy) I somehow manage to get it to work or not...
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  10. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731