Windows 10: Unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website. I could install the app using...

Discus and support Unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website. I could install the app using... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website but I could install the app using Microsoft Store app in the Microsoft Windows 10 Taskbar.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Robert_542, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website. I could install the app using...

I was unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website but I could install the app using Microsoft Store app in the Microsoft Windows 10 Taskbar. I had seen this issue before, so this time I took screeshots throughout the process and I prepared a report that documents what I did. I included screenshots of the process in the report.

The have uploaded the report, Nebo Install - 06.rtf, to my Microsoft OneDrive account. I placed the file inside a zip file to save space.

The link to download the zip file is: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahmy7XtQ0lP_hTRT1-n-Hj98Q8ep

See Service Request #: 1450982118 for my contact info.

:)

Robert_542, Dec 5, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 5, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website. I could install the app using...

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website. I could install the app using...

1. Unable to install an app using Microsoft Store website. I could install the app using... - Similar Threads - Unable install app

2. Unable to install apps on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps on Microsoft store: The title says it all, I'm unable to download anything from Microsoft store. I don't remember experiencing that problem prior to the clean install but after that, I can't install any games or apps. Every time I point the cursor to the "Install" option, the cursor shows a null...
  3. Unable to install apps on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install apps on Microsoft store: The title says it all, I'm unable to download anything from Microsoft store. I don't remember experiencing that problem prior to the clean install but after that, I can't install any games or apps. Every time I point the cursor to the "Install" option, the cursor shows a null...
  4. Unable to install Microsoft Store app

Unable to install Microsoft Store app: I need to install the Microsoft Store app but haven't been able to do so. I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, MSI laptop, i9-11900H, 32gb RAM, rtx3080 GPU. I googled it and found instructions but they don't work. I type the specified command into Powershell, and it returns an error see...
  5. Unable to install Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft Store app: I need to install the Microsoft Store app but haven't been able to do so. I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, MSI laptop, i9-11900H, 32gb RAM, rtx3080 GPU. I googled it and found instructions but they don't work. I type the specified command into Powershell, and it returns an error see...
  6. Unable to install Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to Install Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Microsoft Store apps: Hi,I recently installed Windows 11 with my win10 files in the Windows.old folder. It worked well for some time but out of the blue errors started. One of them is that suddenly I can't download ANY app from the MS Store. When I try to download an app, it downloads very fast....
  8. Unable to Install Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Microsoft Store apps: Hi,I recently installed Windows 11 with my win10 files in the Windows.old folder. It worked well for some time but out of the blue errors started. One of them is that suddenly I can't download ANY app from the MS Store. When I try to download an app, it downloads very fast....
  9. unable to install microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to install microsoft store app: https://i.imgur.com/AFYYjCQ.png Here is the error. Using newest win 10 version. I believe the latest update a few days ago caused this? submitted by /u/spero1234567 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hecv2j/unable_to_install_microsoft_store_app/
  10. Unable to install on Microsoft Store App

Unable to install on Microsoft Store App: If I ever try to install anything on the Microsoft Store app it asks for linked devices, I click on the link and it leads me to my account and says I'm linked to my Microsoft account but it doesn't say that on the Microsoft app. Someone PLEASE HELP !...