Windows 10: Unable to install any apps

Discus and support Unable to install any apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Recently something very strange happens in my PC. If I install an app from the Microsoft Store, the app can never be downloaded. It is always in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DũngVũ1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DũngVũ1 Win User

Unable to install any apps

Hi.

Recently something very strange happens in my PC.

If I install an app from the Microsoft Store, the app can never be downloaded. It is always in downloading queue.

If I install an app from an Internet source I trust, I got the following annoying file when running an .exe or a .msi file:

믯㲿䐡䍏奔䕐栠浴㹬਍格浴慬杮∽湥㸢਍格慥㹤਍洼瑥⁡瑨灴攭畱癩∽潃瑮湥⵴祔数•潣瑮湥㵴琢硥⽴瑨汭※档牡敳㵴瑵ⵦ∸㸯਍††洼瑥⁡档牡敳㵴產晴㠭㸢਍††洼瑥⁡慮敭∽楶睥潰瑲•潣瑮湥㵴眢摩桴搽癥捩ⵥ楷瑤ⱨ椠楮楴污猭慣敬ㄽ㸢਍††洼瑥⁡瑨灴攭畱癩∽⵸慵挭浯慰楴汢≥挠湯整瑮∽敩攽杤≥ാ †㰠瑳汹⁥祴数∽整瑸振獳㸢਍††††浀摥慩猠牣敥湡⁤⴨獭栭杩⵨潣瑮慲瑳›桷瑩ⵥ湯戭慬正
ൻ †††戠摯⁹ൻ ††††††戠牯敤㩲㔠硰猠汯摩⌠晦㭦਍††††††ൽ †††素਍਍††††浀摥慩猠牣敥湡⁤⴨獭栭杩⵨潣瑮慲瑳›汢捡⵫湯眭楨整
ൻ †††戠摯⁹ൻ ††††††戠牯敤㩲㔠硰猠汯摩⌠〰㬰਍††††††ൽ †††素਍਍††††瑨汭笠਍††††††敨杩瑨›〱┰഻ †††素਍਍††††潢祤笠਍††††††潰楳楴湯›敲慬楴敶഻ †††††洠牡楧㩮〠഻ †††††瀠摡楤杮›㬰਍††††††敨杩瑨›〱┰഻ †††††戠捡杫潲湵ⵤ潣潬㩲┠䅂䭃則問䑎佃佌╒഻ †††††挠牵潳㩲搠晥畡瑬഻ †††††ⴠ獭甭敳⵲敳敬瑣›潮敮഻ †††††映湯⵴慦業祬›匢来敯唠⁉楬桧≴഻ †††††挠汯牯›䘥剏䝅佒乕呄塅䍔䱏剏㬥਍††††ൽഊ †††搠癩䴮楡坮慲灰牥笠਍††††††慰摤湩㩧㈠瀰㭸਍††††††畯汴湩㩥渠湯㭥਍††††††潷摲眭慲㩰戠敲歡眭牯㭤਍††††ൽഊ †††搠癩洮牯䥥普呯扡敬笠਍††††††慭杲湩琭灯›〱硰഻ †††††瘠獩扩汩瑩㩹瘠獩扩敬഻ †††††映湯⵴楳敺›⸰㐹浥഻ †††素਍਍††††洮楡⵮楴汴⁥ൻ †††††洠牡楧㩮〠഻ †††††洠牡楧⵮潢瑴浯㈺瀰㭸਍††††††潦瑮猭穩㩥㈠瀸㭸਍††††††潦瑮眭楥桧㩴潢摬഻ †††素਍਍††††洮楡⵮潢祤笠਍††††††慭杲湩›‰‰‰瀲㭸਍††††††潦瑮猭穩㩥ㄠ瀵㭸਍††††ൽഊ †††瀠䐮獥牣灩楴湯汃獡⁳ൻ †††††洠牡楧㩮〠〠〠㈠硰഻ †††††挠汯牯›昣晦഻ †††††映湯⵴慦業祬›匢来敯唠⁉楬桧≴഻ †††††映湯⵴楳敺›⸰㐹浥഻ †††††映湯⵴敷杩瑨›潮浲污഻ †††素਍਍††††慴汢⹥湩潦汃獡⁳ൻ †††††眠牯ⵤ牷灡›牢慥⵫潷摲഻ †††††琠扡敬氭祡畯㩴映硩摥഻ †††††眠摩桴›〱┰഻ †††素਍਍††††洣牯䥥普呯扡敬ൻ †††††琠扡敬氭祡畯㩴映硩摥഻ †††††瘠獩扩汩瑩㩹栠摩敤㭮਍†††††ൽഊ †††⌠潭敲湉潦慔汢⁥摴笠਍††††††桷瑩ⵥ灳捡㩥渠睯慲㭰਍†††††ൽഊ †††琠⁤ൻ †††††挠汯牯›昣晦഻ †††††瀠摡楤杮氭晥㩴ㄠ瀰㭸਍††††ൽഊ †††琠⹤湩潦楆汥⁤ൻ †††††眠摩桴›〷硰഻ †††素਍਍††††摴椮普䑯瑡⁡ൻ †††††瀠摡楤杮氭晥㩴〠഻ †††††眠楨整猭慰散›潮牷灡഻ †††††漠敶晲潬㩷栠摩敤㭮਍††††††整瑸漭敶晲潬㩷攠汬灩楳㭳਍††††ൽഊ †††搠癩甮敳⵲捡楴湯⁳ൻ †††††瀠獯瑩潩㩮愠獢汯瑵㭥਍††††††整瑸愭楬湧›楲桧㭴਍††††††潢瑴浯›㔲硰഻ †††††爠杩瑨›㠲硰഻ †††††搠物捥楴湯›瑬㭲਍††††ൽഊ †††戠瑵潴⹮捡楴湯笠਍††††††敨杩瑨›㔳硰഻ †††††瀠摡楤杮〺ㄠ瀵㭸਍††††††慭杲湩›‰‰‰㔱硰഻ †††††映湯⵴慦業祬›匢来敯唠≉഻ †††††映湯⵴敷杩瑨›潢摬഻ †††††琠硥⵴污杩㩮挠湥整㭲਍††††††潢摲牥猭祴敬›潳楬㭤਍††††††畣獲牯›潰湩整㭲਍††††††潣潬㩲┠但䕒則問䑎䕔员佃佌╒഻ †††素਍਍††††畢瑴湯爮湵笠਍††††††慢正牧畯摮挭汯牯›䈥呕佔䍎䱏剏㬥਍††††ൽഊ †††⸠畲㩮潨敶⁲ൻ †††††戠捡杫潲湵ⵤ潣潬㩲┠啂呔乏佈䕖䍒䱏剏㬥਍††††ൽഊ †††戠瑵潴⹮潤瑮畒ൻ †††††挠汯牯›䘥剏䝅佒乕呄塅䍔䱏剏㬥਍††††††慢正牧畯摮挭汯牯›䈥呕佔䍎䱏剏㬥਍††††ൽഊ †††⸠潤瑮畒㩮潨敶⁲ൻ †††††挠汯牯›䘥剏䝅佒乕呄塅䍔䱏剏㬥਍††††††慢正牧畯摮挭汯牯›䐥䙅啁呌啂呔乏佈䕖䍒䱏剏㬥਍††††ൽഊ †††琠扡敬笠਍††††††潦瑮昭浡汩㩹∠敓潧⁥䥕氠杩瑨㬢਍††††ൽ †㰠猯祴敬ാ †㰠楴汴㹥楗摮睯⁳敄敦摮牥匠慭瑲捓敲湥挠湡琧戠⁥敲捡敨⁤楲桧⁴潮㱷琯瑩敬ാ㰊栯慥㹤਍ℼⴭ吠䑏⁏敲潭敶猠牣汯呬湯散眠⁥楦畧敲漠瑵栠睯琠楤慳汢⁥捳潲汬湩⁧ⴭാ㰊潢祤漠据楬正∽潦畣佳䑮湯剴湵⤨•湯潬摡∽湯潌摡⤨•湯敲摡㵹昢捯獵湏潄瑮畒⡮∩ാ †㰠楤⁶摩∽慍湩牗灡数䥲≄挠慬獳∽慍湩牗灡数≲愠楲ⵡ慬敢汬摥祢∽敭獳条呥瑩敬•牡慩搭獥牣扩摥祢∽敭獳条䉥摯⁹潭敲湉潦慔汢≥ാ †††㰠楤⁶汣獡㵳洢楡⵮楴汴≥椠㵤洢獥慳敧楔汴≥匾慭瑲捓敲湥挠畯摬❮⁴敶楲祦琠楨⁳楦敬⼼楤㹶਍††††瀼挠慬獳∽慭湩戭摯≹椠㵤洢獥慳敧潂祤㸢牁⁥潹⁵畳敲礠畯眠湡⁴潴爠湵琠楨⁳潳瑦慷敲㰿瀯ാ †††㰠楤⁶汣獡㵳洢牯䥥普呯扡敬•摩∽潣瑮楡敮≲ാ †††††㰠慴汢⁥汣獡㵳椢普䍯慬獳•摩∽潭敲湉潦慔汢䥥≄ാ †††††††㰠牴ാ †††††††††㰠摴挠慬獳∽湩潦楆汥≤ാ †††††††††††㰠慬敢摩∽畐汢獩敨䙲敩摬㸢畐汢獩敨㩲⼼慬敢㹬਍††††††††††⼼摴ാ †††††††††㰠摴挠慬獳∽湩潦慄慴㸢਍††††††††††††氼扡汥椠㵤倢扵楬桳牥慎敭㸢湕湫睯畐汢獩敨㱲氯扡汥ാ †††††††††㰠琯㹤਍††††††††⼼牴ാ †††††††㰠牴ാ †††††††††㰠摴挠慬獳∽湩潦楆汥≤ാ †††††††††††㰠慬敢摩∽灁䙰敩摬㸢灁㩰⼼慬敢㹬਍††††††††††⼼摴ാ †††††††††㰠摴挠慬獳∽湩潦慄慴㸢਍††††††††††††氼扡汥椠㵤䄢灰慎敭㸢⼼慬敢㹬਍††††††††††⼼摴ാ †††††††㰠琯㹲਍††††††⼼慴汢㹥਍††††⼼楤㹶਍††††搼癩挠慬獳∽獵牥愭瑣潩獮㸢਍††††††戼瑵潴汣獡㵳愢瑣潩畲≮椠㵤琢杯汧牥畒≮漠据楬正∽慪慶捳楲瑰眺湩潤⹷硥整湲污渮瑯晩⡹爧湵⤧∻刾湵⼼畢瑴湯ാ †††††㰠畢瑴湯挠慬獳∽捡楴湯搠湯剴湵•摩∽潴杧敬≥漠据楬正∽慪慶捳楲瑰眺湩潤⹷硥整湲污渮瑯晩⡹渧牯湵⤧∻䐾湯琧删湵⼼畢瑴湯ാ †††㰠搯癩ാ †㰠搯癩ാഊ †㰠捳楲瑰琠灹㵥琢硥⽴慪慶捳楲瑰㸢਍††††潤畣敭瑮朮瑥汅浥湥䉴䥹⡤䴢楡坮慲灰牥䑉⤢昮捯獵⤨഻ഊ †††映湵瑣潩湯潌摡⤨笠਍††††††慶⁲異汢獩敨乲浡⁥‽䀧偀扵楬桳牥慎敭䁀㬧਍††††††晩⠠異汢獩敨乲浡⹥敬杮桴℠‽⤰笠਍††††††††潤畣敭瑮朮瑥汅浥湥䉴䥹⡤倧扵楬桳牥慎敭⤧椮湮牥敔瑸㴠瀠扵楬桳牥慎敭഻ †††††素਍਍††††††慶⁲慰桴㴠✠䁀慐桴䁀㬧਍††††††潤畣敭瑮朮瑥汅浥湥䉴䥹⡤䄧灰慎敭⤧椮湮牥敔瑸㴠瀠瑡⹨畳獢牴瀨瑡⹨慬瑳湉敤佸⡦尧❜
‫⤱഻ഊ †††††椠⁦✨䁀汁潬剷湵䁀‧㴽✠慦獬❥
ൻ †††††††搠捯浵湥⹴敧䕴敬敭瑮祂摉✨潴杧敬割湵⤧献祴敬搮獩汰祡㴠✠潮敮㬧਍††††††ൽഊ †††††眠湩潤⹷捳潲汬潔〨‬⤰഻ †††素਍††††畦据楴湯映捯獵湏潄瑮畒⡮
ൻ †††††搠捯浵湥⹴敧䕴敬敭瑮祂摉✨潴杧敬❥⸩潦畣⡳㬩਍††††ൽ †㰠猯牣灩㹴਍⼼潢祤ാ㰊栯浴㹬

I'm sorry for a so-long file, but I don't know a Chinese word so I post all it here, in case it is necessary, or I can have a translation.

In case it matters, I'm using Windows 10 build 18323 (I'm a Windows Insider).

By the way, Windows 10 build 18329 has been pending download in my computer for a week. I want to have it now also.

Thanks in advance.

:)

DũngVũ1, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Feb 11, 2019
  3. ivanabq Win User
    Unable to install apps from Windows Store

I tried the suggested steps. No change.

ivanabq, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Unable to install any apps

Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install any apps

1. Unable to install any apps - Similar Threads - Unable install apps

2. Unable to install any drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install any drivers: Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows updates.NVidia drivers' installation failing:Bluetooth and Wifi driver installation failing using Intel® Driver & Support...
  3. Unable to install any drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install any drivers: Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows updates.NVidia drivers' installation failing:Bluetooth and Wifi driver installation failing using Intel® Driver & Support...
  4. Unable to install any apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install any apps on Windows Store: I can't install any apps from the Windows Store. When pressing "Get", the screen refreshes and nothing changes. If the app has an "Install" button instead, when pressed it'll error out on "Acquiring Licenses". The error code is 0x8004E103.I have tried resetting the Windows...
  5. Unable to install any apps on Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install any apps on Windows Store: I can't install any apps from the Windows Store. When pressing "Get", the screen refreshes and nothing changes. If the app has an "Install" button instead, when pressed it'll error out on "Acquiring Licenses". The error code is 0x8004E103.I have tried resetting the Windows...
  6. Unable to install any apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. unable to install any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to install any app: I am not able to open exe files and also cannot install chrome.It is showing regedit not found.I am not able to open regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-any-app/03727c03-31d1-4ac4-9248-efcc78d59251
  8. unable to install apps

unable to install apps: I can not install apps from the Microsoft Store. I get the following error message: “Something unexpected happened”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-apps/9fd815b4-4678-4a73-847c-196ff490258f
  9. unable to install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to install apps: i have recently been gifted an Acer aspire 10 and it states that it is up to date. i have attempted to install apps such as netflix but it states that they are not compatible with this device. could anyone point me in the right direction. it states in the 'about' section that...
  10. Unable to install any app from Microsoft Store

Unable to install any app from Microsoft Store: Why won't my Microsoft store let me download any apps? When I press "Get" it loads a second and then nothing happens. Original Title : Microsoft Store...