Windows 10: Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone)

Discus and support Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, Unfortunatley I am unable to install any driver for my phone; the Oneplus One. This is the error I'm getting: "one of the installers for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Solution, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Solution Win User

Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone)

Hi there,

Unfortunatley I am unable to install any driver for my phone; the Oneplus One. This is the error I'm getting:
    "one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time"

Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone) [​IMG]

I get the same error for ADB and Fastboot drivers.
    Does anybody know a to this?

:)

Solution, Sep 20, 2015

2. Unable to automatically install drivers for any new hardware in windows 10 home

Hello Jay,

We understand the frustration when things don't go the way they supposed to.

By default, Windows contains generic drivers for many different types of hardware connected to your computer.

Now, the default drivers Microsoft provides through Windows update are stripped down and a bit older, but they’re written by your device manufacturer and not Microsoft themselves. Hence we recommend you to download the drivers directly from the manufacturer's
    website, because those will be made available via Windows update only at a later date.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Unable to automatically install drivers for any new hardware in windows 10 home

The drivers that would've been downloaded from Windows update for the USB bluetooth device are exactly the same drivers that I installed by force. I know, because the laptop downloaded them automatically.

The problem is that windows 10 on the desktop device refuses to contact windows update to get ANY drivers for new hardware, not just these. On the laptop, drivers are downloaded automatically from windows update the way they're supposed to be.

This issue is not resolved, because windows 10 is still not downloading drivers for new hardware automatically. I don't have a problem with downloading updated drivers, if the ones provided by windows update are not the latest, but this one had updated drivers
    on windows update, and they didn't download like they were supposed to.

EDIT - Changed the title of the original post to match the actual problem.

jasoncollege246, Sep 20, 2015
  4. Solution Win User

I get the same issue for any USB driver as well.

Solution, Sep 21, 2015
  5. wase4711 Win User
    One Plus one is an obscure phone, that microsoft wont ever provide drivers for; you should contact one plus one and ask them if there is an alternative driver you can use

wase4711, Sep 25, 2015
  6. Solution Win User
    It does this with any device so it has nothing to do with the phone, which is quite fat from being obscure tbh. I cant install any driver whatsoever *Tongue

Solution, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone) - Similar Threads - Unable install drivers

2. Unable to install any drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install any drivers: Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows updates.NVidia drivers' installation failing:Bluetooth and Wifi driver installation failing using Intel® Driver & Support...
  3. Unable to install any drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install any drivers: Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows updates.NVidia drivers' installation failing:Bluetooth and Wifi driver installation failing using Intel® Driver & Support...
  4. oneplus 7pro android drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oneplus 7pro android drivers: after updating from windows10 home to windows11home os, my oneplus7pro phone is completely not detecting by the system.i have installed updates, no pending updates on my phone as well.all drivers on my win11 system are updated too....
  5. oneplus 7pro android drivers

oneplus 7pro android drivers: after updating from windows10 home to windows11home os, my oneplus7pro phone is completely not detecting by the system.i have installed updates, no pending updates on my phone as well.all drivers on my win11 system are updated too....
  6. Unable to install driver

Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  7. Drivers are unable to be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers are unable to be installed: I've asked for help on this problem before, but stopped receiving any replies or suggestions, the link to it is given below.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-manager-lists-devices-as-driverless/bdf4e992-a188-455d-a9a0-9c97afc80c26Any device I...
  8. Inability to update/install ADB drivers for Xiaomi.Or any phone there is

Inability to update/install ADB drivers for Xiaomi.Or any phone there is: I face the problem which bassically forbids me use file explorer on pc. My phone entered recovery mode loop, so i want to redownload rom for android. But there is one big issue. I installed adb drivers, but is has no effect. I tried everything, from installing specific...
  9. Your Phone App does not show apps installed on my OnePlus 6T

Your Phone App does not show apps installed on my OnePlus 6T: Hi, I have a OnePlus 6T linked to the Your Phone app and the notification settings customized to show notifications only from certain selected apps. I have 2 whatsapp accounts on the same device using the parallel app, one personal and the other my work phone number. I...
  10. unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown

unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown: I am unable to install and connect my iPhone in my windows 10. How to install drivers of apple.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-drivers-of-apple-i-phone-in-my/36b7b0c6-d4ed-4d93-8efd-ffb7d623fd0c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to find driver for oneplus one