Windows 10: Unable to install any drivers

Discus and support Unable to install any drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thisisjaymehta, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Unable to install any drivers

Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows updates.NVidia drivers' installation failing:Bluetooth and Wifi driver installation failing using Intel® Driver & Support Assistant:Windows Updates failing:Here are my device details:Anyone faced this issue before?

:)

thisisjaymehta, Mar 25, 2023

2. unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Unable to install any drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Unable to install any drivers

1. Unable to install any drivers - Similar Threads - Unable install drivers

2. Unable to install any drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install any drivers: Suddenly driver updates and Windows updates are failing to install.Apps are still installing fine; the issue is only with drivers and windows updates.NVidia drivers' installation failing:Bluetooth and Wifi driver installation failing using Intel® Driver & Support...
  3. Unable to install driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  4. Unable to install driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  5. Drivers are unable to be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers are unable to be installed: I've asked for help on this problem before, but stopped receiving any replies or suggestions, the link to it is given below.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-manager-lists-devices-as-driverless/bdf4e992-a188-455d-a9a0-9c97afc80c26Any device I...
  6. unable to install any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to install any app: I am not able to open exe files and also cannot install chrome.It is showing regedit not found.I am not able to open regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-any-app/03727c03-31d1-4ac4-9248-efcc78d59251
  7. Unable to install drivers

Unable to install drivers: Hi, I'm having an annoying problem with my pc, so call me dumb right here, but, I accidentally uninstalled my ethernet controller on my pc, it's a bit annoying but normally it wouldn't have been a problem. The problem is, when I try reinstalling the drivers, it, just......
  8. Can't install any drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any drivers: Windows Update gives 0x800f0246 when installing drivers. Device Manager says "Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them." when installing drivers. Manufacturer installers also fails to install drivers. Most...
  9. Unable to install any apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install any apps: Hi. Recently something very strange happens in my PC. If I install an app from the Microsoft Store, the app can never be downloaded. It is always in downloading queue. If I install an app from an Internet source I trust, I got the following annoying file when running an...
  10. Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone)

Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone): Hi there, Unfortunatley I am unable to install any driver for my phone; the Oneplus One. This is the error I'm getting: "one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" [img] I get the same error for ADB and Fastboot drivers....