Windows 10: Unable to install any feature updates on my pc and haven't been able to for over a year. Help?

Discus and support Unable to install any feature updates on my pc and haven't been able to for over a year. Help? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been stuck on Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.10024 for a very long time. This is my attempted update history:The Windows Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LogiWNA, Sep 19, 2021.

1. LogiWNA Win User

Unable to install any feature updates on my pc and haven't been able to for over a year. Help?

I've been stuck on Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.10024 for a very long time. This is my attempted update history:The Windows Insider Pre-release Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1909 was, in fact, not succesfully installed as i got this error code: 0xc1900131I've tried running the update troubleshooter, I've tried downloading a non-insider version of windows from microsoft.com, I've tried so many solutions I cannot even list them here. I'm finally at a loss for what to do. This hasn't inconvenienced me until now.If i missed out on some important information please let me know an

:)

LogiWNA, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Ron S Win User

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Windows update failed and unable to boot

Hi Chrissy,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

• Have you made any recent software/hardware changes to the computer?
    • Do you get any error message or code when trying to boot into the computer?
    When installing updates it puts message “Do not shut down your machine”, if you unplug the AC adapter or turn off the computer Chances are:

• Windows resuming the installation process next time you shutdown.
    • A non-vital program file becomes corrupted and causes some feature of the OS to become unusable and crash.
    As an initial step I would suggest you to unplug all external devices if connected and then try to boot the computer by plugging in the AC adapter and check if you are able to boot the computer.

If the computer boots make sure all the updates are installed and then you can login to user Interface.

If you still not able to unable to get the in Windows Bootable environment I Would suggest you contact your manufacturer.

Get back to us if your require more help on this query.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Unable to install any feature updates on my pc and haven't been able to for over a year. Help?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install any feature updates on my pc and haven't been able to for over a year. Help?

1. Unable to install any feature updates on my pc and haven't been able to for over a year. Help? - Similar Threads - Unable install feature

2. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...: To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never changed doesn't work and the recovery email I have is for some website called cikluh.com. If you GO TO CIKLUH it's literally a...
  3. I've been using TranslucentTB for well over half a year now, and I haven't had any problems...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been using TranslucentTB for well over half a year now, and I haven't had any problems...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firefighterboss2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5p1ka/ive_been_using_translucenttb_for_well_over_half_a/
  4. Can't reset Windows 10. Haven't been able to install any updates after 1903 and now it...

Can't reset Windows 10. Haven't been able to install any updates after 1903 and now it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/talib_mohd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7icx5/cant_reset_windows_10_havent_been_able_to_install/
  5. Unable to install any feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install any feature update: Hi, This is gonna be a long text, sorry. Now, I first noticed this problem when I was trying to switch to the dev channel of the windows insider program. I already asked for help about this and people told me it was because of the insider builds. So I thought I dont have...
  6. Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...

Haven't been able to download windows updates in months and have been unable to download...: Whenever i try to download window updates, i get these 2 error codes 0x800f0805 0x800703f9 If anyone can find the solution i will literally paypal you $20 im so frustrated submitted by /u/sucadico [link] [comments]...
  7. I haven't been able to update or reset my PC for over year.

I haven't been able to update or reset my PC for over year.: Hello, So I have been trying to update my computer for a long time now, but it fails no matter what. I often get the 0x8007007e error. I tried using the update assistant, The windows update troubleshooter. (it tells me the update database is corrupted, but all the steps I...
  8. Haven't been able to download any apps from the Windows store

Haven't been able to download any apps from the Windows store: [ATTACH] Tried to look for a solution and still haven't found one. https://preview.redd.it/k2ejt3igyq341.jpg?width=1579&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e9213b6f89d95ed2bf72ce32cfb8d723795d7ea2 submitted by /u/barcastuff123 [link] [comments]...
  9. BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem: Hi, I built this computer back in the middle of September (2019) and have been getting random BSOD events ever since a few days after it was finished. However I can't pinpoint the problem. They seem to happen randomly and the errors have been mostly "page fault in non paged...
  10. BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem: Hi, I built this computer back in the middle of September (2019) and have been getting random BSOD events ever since a few days after it was finished. However I can't pinpoint the problem. They seem to happen randomly and the errors have been mostly "page fault in non paged...