Windows 10: Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't seem to install any application on my pc using the microsoft store, and I keep getting the same message, saying "Something went wrong, please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Deedaya, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Deedaya Win User

Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store

I can't seem to install any application on my pc using the microsoft store, and I keep getting the same message, saying "Something went wrong, please try again later. 0x80070426"

I've tried this on all kinds of applications and none of them have worked yet. I tried tons of fixes from youtube videos, support articles, etc. Does anybody know a fix?

:)

Deedaya, Mar 24, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store

Unable to install OneNote from Windows Store

Hi Pete,

Error code 0x8004264b may occur due to a corrupted Windows Store cache. For us to know more about your concern installing OneNote on Windows Store, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked if you run into the same issue installing another Windows application?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve this error?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter found on this article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
    . This automated tool normally resolves most of the known app concerns.

Additionally, we suggest signing out and signing in to your account to see if there will be any changes. Reset the Windows Store cache if you still experience the same difficulty. This is helpful in rectifying concerns in updating, installing and accessing
    Store applications. To do so, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then click on Command Prompt.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

We will be waiting for your response and update regarding this query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store

1. Unable to install Applications on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable install Applications

2. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  3. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Application not installing.: I have tried to install several apps from Microsoft Store and none of them seem to install. The app will fail after some time. I have received several different error codes. I have received this code from trying to install Clipchamp on different attempts. I have tried all the...
  4. Microsoft Store Application not installing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application: I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other application works perfectly except the Whatsapp....
  6. unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application

unable to install whatsapp from Microsoft Store application: I tried to install Whatsapp from the Microsoft Stores Application but its not giving me the "get" option to install the application but other application works perfectly except the Whatsapp....
  7. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  8. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  9. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

10. Microsoft Store Not Installing applications

Microsoft Store Not Installing applications: Everytime I try to install an application from the Microsoft store, the item goes into Queue and doesn't install. Also with the same issue. I tried uninstalling apps to open space and I have reset the store, there is no change. Please I need assistance would like to speak to...