Windows 10: Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue

Discus and support Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm currently using Window 10 Home and I'm really frustrating, I don't know what to do right now with my laptop. I tried to access facebook and some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by QuinnLe, Apr 23, 2020.

1. QuinnLe Win User

Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue

I'm currently using Window 10 Home and I'm really frustrating, I don't know what to do right now with my laptop. I tried to access facebook and some other websites and Chrome kept prevent me from accessing with the 'connection is not private' alert. I tried to use a different browser but it didn't work. I tried to install Zoom but it kept failing to install. There's also a problem with my Viber. I tried to sign in but I kept receiving the 'no connection' alert while my wifi still worked fine. I tried everything from clearing the cookie, changing DNS setting, etc.

:)

QuinnLe, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Davy49 Win User

Firefox Private Network Install Issue

Hi All,
    I was having an issue with getting the firefox browser to install..I discovered the reason why was due to a conflict with the AdGuard ad blocking software installed on my system. This morning I decided to try and install firefox again, this time I received a prompt from adguard stating that a certification needed to be reapplied..and did I want to do so. After doing that firefox is working normally, now I'm trying to get this : Firefox Private Network
    installed, so far I haven't been able to do so . I'm receiving a connection error message. I'm enclosed a image of the message, I've tried everything I know to try on my end..such as making sure firefox is on the list of 'approved' site's in the windows defender firewall area. I've also posted a message the firefox private network support help site. Maybe some kind soul will have a workable solution for me.
    Thanks,
    David
    Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue [​IMG]

Davy49, Apr 23, 2020
  3. private connection

Hi,

You can customize your Network connection to either Public or Private network. To set your network connection to Private, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, and then select Network & Internet.
    • On the left pane, select internet connection you are using (ex: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, etc.).
    • Click the network name that you are currently connected to.
    • Under Network window, enable Make this PC discoverable button.

Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue 01ac483c-a3a0-4fbe-8a73-e02e8fe69afa.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to use.

Monica Cam, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue

Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue

1. Unable to install apps and 'connection is not private' issue - Similar Threads - Unable install apps

2. Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network: Computer 1 and Computer 2 are on the same Workgroup. There are No Windows Credentials on either Computer 1 or Computer 2. I am not getting the Enter Network Credentials windows anymore on either computer on trying to access the other computer from one computer. I have made...
  3. Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to computer on local home, private network: Computer 1 and Computer 2 are on the same Workgroup. There are No Windows Credentials on either Computer 1 or Computer 2. I am not getting the Enter Network Credentials windows anymore on either computer on trying to access the other computer from one computer. I have made...
  4. related to "your connection is not private" issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    related to "your connection is not private" issue.: whenever i search on chrome there is " your connection is not private" error occured .so whats i do to resolve chrome "your connection is not private" certificate error on windows 10 pro device...
  5. related to "your connection is not private" issue.

related to "your connection is not private" issue.: whenever i search on chrome there is " your connection is not private" error occured .so whats i do to resolve chrome "your connection is not private" certificate error on windows 10 pro device...
  6. related to "your connection is not private" issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Your connection is not private

Your connection is not private: every time i click on any website, i get this message constantly recently, so what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-connection-is-not-private/18d5f7a0-4920-4295-a5bb-5f7f7f95a574
  8. Your connection is not private

Your connection is not private: Hola, tengo un error en cualquier navegador que use al intentar entrar a google.com, el cual dice "Your connection is not private" Me pasa en cualquier navegador, desde Brave mi navegador predeterminado, Chrome y Edge. Ya intente los comandos ipconfig /release, /renew y...
  9. connection not private

connection not private: I am getting the following error message: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.yahoo.com for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards. Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID I have tried just about...
  10. Firefox Private Network Install Issue

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Private Network Install Issue: Hi All, I was having an issue with getting the firefox browser to install..I discovered the reason why was due to a conflict with the AdGuard ad blocking software installed on my system. This morning I decided to try and install firefox again, this time I received a prompt...