Windows 10: Unable to install apps from windows store..

Discus and support Unable to install apps from windows store.. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My brother accidently deleted the wuauserv file in the path C:\Windows\System32 So please help me with a solution.. Apps from windows are not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PraneethVasa, May 19, 2019.

1. Unable to install apps from windows store..

My brother accidently deleted the wuauserv file in the path C:\Windows\System32 So please help me with a solution..

Apps from windows are not installing.. The previously installed apps from the windows store are also not opening.The apps like instagram and microsoft solitre collection those are not opening. From the update and security menu when I click update it is not updating and the error is coming.. So i cant even upate my windows 10 my windos 10 version is 1803...So i'll be happy if anyone resolves this problem...

:)

PraneethVasa, May 19, 2019

2. Unable to install Apps downloaded from Windows Store

Hi, Vinesh.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Step 2:

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you un-install and re-install the app from Windows Store.

Note: Exit store when trying to re-install the app.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 19, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, May 19, 2019
  4. Unable to install apps from windows store..

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install apps from windows store..

1. Unable to install apps from windows store.. - Similar Threads - Unable install apps

2. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: The x box app wasn't opening for me and I tried to fix it but nothing worked. I uninstalled it and am trying to install it from the Microsoft store however it is not letting me. Every time I click install the store freezes. I tried to download the x box app from online and it...
  3. Unable to install apps from ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install apps from ms store: Hello, I am facing issues in downloading apps from MS store, whenever I try to install an app, it shows "Acquiring license", then after sometimes it shows "Error". Pls help me fix it. I am unable to download important apps. Windows basic apps also facing same issue....
  4. Unable to install apps from the store

Unable to install apps from the store: When trying, I get an error 0x87aF00B. I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-apps-from-the-store/564cf9a2-659f-434b-9863-2fe41e95261d
  5. unable to update windows and install apps from app store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update windows and install apps from app store: I am getting an Error message as Follows When I click to install updates for my windows or apps There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  6. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: 've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the store Please help...
  7. Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to install apps from Microsoft Store: I've tried several times in the past 2 weeks but can no longer install apps from the Microsoft Store. Installed the patch Tuesday update this AM (v1903, build 17763.437). Went into settings/apps/microsoft store/advanced options and reset the store. No effect. I can't use the...
  8. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  9. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  10. Unable to install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install apps from Windows Store: Using Windows 10 Pro (X64) Build 14393.576 (RS1) When I try to install a program from the Windows Store, I receive the error 0X80073D05. What is the cause of the error? How do I circumvent it? 73752