Windows 10: Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app.

Discus and support Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not able to install Articulate 360, which I need for my work, and I receive a message that it is not an approved Microsoft app. Why does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaZehnbauer, May 13, 2019.

1. Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app.

I am not able to install Articulate 360, which I need for my work, and I receive a message that it is not an approved Microsoft app. Why does Microsoft determine which apps I can download and how can I override this setting? Thank you - Linda Zehnbauer, ***Removed PII***

***Modified Title from: install Articulate 360 app***

:)

LindaZehnbauer, May 13, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 13, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Iphone app connection error

Ah yes, that's a bug in the iPhone app.. I'm getting it myself when using it on my iPhone.. just need to find some time to fix it, and get the app approved by Apple...

W1zzard, May 13, 2019
  4. Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app.

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app.

1. Unable to install Articulate 360 app, error message: app is not approved by Microsoft app. - Similar Threads - Unable install Articulate

2. Microsoft Store unable to install apps? Error 0x8A150049

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store unable to install apps? Error 0x8A150049: Recently went through networking issues and while I think it has been fixed, one things that hasn't been fixed has been MS Store. I can access and browse things fine, but whenever I choose to install a new app or update an existing app i get hit with the something went wrong...
  3. Microsoft Store unable to install apps? Error 0x8A150049

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to install apps? Error 0x8A150049: Recently went through networking issues and while I think it has been fixed, one things that hasn't been fixed has been MS Store. I can access and browse things fine, but whenever I choose to install a new app or update an existing app i get hit with the something went wrong...
  4. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  5. unable to install app store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install app store apps: Popup states "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account". I have gone to accounts.microsoft.com and verified that my PC is signed in and connected to my account. I am logged in as admin. I just acquired this PC and this is a new...
  6. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  7. error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message when installing an app: I recently attempted to install a program Motorola Radio Programmer on my Surface Windows 10. The installation was almost complete when my battery died. I plugged the Surface in and restarted the installation. Then I get an error message that the program is installed already...
  8. Unable to install an app. The app is not approved by Microsoft lol

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install an app. The app is not approved by Microsoft lol: I am trying to install Articulate 360, but get a message that it is not an approved Microsoft app. I need it for my work. HELP!!! me to install this app...
  9. install Articulate 360 app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install Articulate 360 app: I am not able to install Articulate 360, which I need for my work, and I receive a message that it is not an approved Microsoft app. Why does Microsoft determine which apps I can download and how can I override this setting? Thank you - Linda Zehnbauer, *** Email address is...
  10. APP install message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP install message: [img] This is the message I get when tried installing CCleaner. 97962

Users found this page by searching for:

1. articulate 360 install error 800704ec

2. what app is like articulate 360 in the microsoft store