Windows 10: Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility

Discus and support Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to install ASUS Aura Sync Utility but it came with the error 0x80004005, so I went to investigate. I checked my uninstall programs in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaydenBui, Jun 2, 2020.

1. JaydenBui Win User

Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility

I was trying to install ASUS Aura Sync Utility but it came with the error 0x80004005, so I went to investigate. I checked my uninstall programs in control panel where there is something named "Aura", however it does not come with a publisher, size or version. I tried uninstalling it but the setup engine just gave me the same error code, I even tried the install and uninstall troubleshooter, happened again. Please help me.

:)

JaydenBui, Jun 2, 2020

2. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

Hi Omar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix Problems That Block The Programs From Being Installed Or Removed
    and see if this helps.

Once the older version of ASUS Aura Sync is uninstalled successfully, then install the latest version from

Aura Sync Utility

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

I tried to install a new version of ASUS AURA SYNC and whenever I tried to download it, it just stopped, then I found it in programs under control panel. And I can't delete it to install a different version. It just gives me the message above.

Error while trying to uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility: unhandled exception, description: unspecified error, error number: 0x80004005, setup will now terminate.

***Edited Original Title From: unhandled exception, description: unspecified error, error number: 0x80004005, setup will now terminate.***

OmarAlzughayyar, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility

Asus's Aura Sync issue

Asus's Aura Sync isn’t working. It doesn’t identify my CPU's fan cooler. I tried to
    uninstall and reinstall it. But now it shows this message:
    Component Transfer Error Component: Main app. I am unable to reinstall again.
    After this message, it closes
    down. Is there any way to uninstall it?

JeremyTownsend, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility

1. Unable to Install ASUS Aura Sync Utility - Similar Threads - Unable Install ASUS

2. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  3. Too many Asus Utilities

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Too many Asus Utilities: Recently purchased an Asus ROG GL10DHAMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core, 1TB SSD, 1TB Hard Drive. There was way too much Bloat. Gotten rid of most of it but even though I have download Windows 10 2004 and burned to DVD, Did a 2 clean install these 9 "services" will not go away. Any...
  4. Install Windows 10 From ASUS BIOS Utility

Install Windows 10 From ASUS BIOS Utility: I got an error message that no Bootable Device Detected but my Hard Drive is Detected as Storage How to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-from-asus-bios-utility/550a0afb-533e-40c1-964c-39551ced6511
  5. Asus Aura Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus Aura Problem: So to change the color of my lights I use a program called asus aura I have heard in the past that the program is really buggy. I go to change the color of the lights in the program but then run into a problem. When I open the program it says "This Program is Blocked by your...
  6. Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Build 19041.1 (2004) AND Asus Aura or Armoury: Hello. Does anyone have a combination of Asus Aura and build 2004. I have this problem and the solution offered doesn't work. Asus Aura 1.07.71 not opening Armory does not detect MB. and GPU.... Thanks 146352
  7. Asus f550l aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus f550l aptio setup utility: Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected...
  8. Asus's Aura Sync issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus's Aura Sync issue: Asus's Aura Sync isn’t working. It doesn’t identify my CPU's fan cooler. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. But now it shows this message: Component Transfer Error Component: Main app. I am unable to reinstall again. After this message, it closes down. Is there any way to...
  9. Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Component Transfer Error (ASUS Aura Sync): I have tried to use Asus's Aura Sync and it hasn't worked. To elaborate, it did work, but it would not identify my CPU's fan cooler. So, I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it. After several times of doing this, it would no longer uninstall and is showing this message:...
  10. Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.

Unable to Uninstall ASUS Aura Sync Utility.: I tried to install a new version of ASUS AURA SYNC and whenever I tried to download it, it just stopped, then I found it in programs under control panel. And I can't delete it to install a different version. It just gives me the message above. Error while trying to...