Windows 10: Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card

Discus and support Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo After a recent reinstall of Windows 10 the above capture card will not install. Even after being installed, the device fails shows up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by agent_fog, Mar 2, 2020.

1. agent_fog Win User

Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card

Hallo

After a recent reinstall of Windows 10 the above capture card will not install. Even after being installed, the device fails shows up in the device manager as not being installed.

This is to enable the capturing of material from the old VHS Cassette System to transfer to DVD. This've been done many times so it could not be understood why this challenge now appears.

I've my thoughts over why this challenge should be but can someone give some guidance on what those challenges may be and what should be done to ensure the capture card is installed [as it once were] under earlier iterations of Windows 10, 17/1809 ?

thanks

:)

agent_fog, Mar 2, 2020

2. Avermedia HD Capture Card

I have a benq 144hz monitor and I want to buy that avermedia capture card, but that card requires hdmi out and in and hdmi can't output 144hz, so any solution for that?

mrthanhnguyen, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    AVerMedia Unveils New Live Gamer 4K UHD Game Capture Cards

AVerMedia Technologies, Inc., a leader in digital video and audio, today introduced its brand-new line of low latency Live Gamer 4K UHD game capture cards at Computex 2018, headlined by the upcoming Live Gamer 4K internal PCIe card that can capture every nuance of stunning 4K HDR console gaming. The card can also record Full HD at up to an amazing 240 fps to seamlessly capture every single frame output from today's high-performance game systems.

AVerMedia offers capture cards for all gamer types, as the company additionally confirmed today the upcoming Live Gamer ULTRA, a driverless, laptop-friendly external card supporting both PCs and Macs that can capture up to 4Kp30 with full 4K HDR passthrough and onboard video processing, and the Live Gamer EXTREME 2, a smaller external card with customizable graphic cover, 4K passthrough, onboard downscaling and 1080p60 recording.

Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card 3G4Xg2a4W5hG7kAM_thm.jpg

Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card ASmneEHf0dWVSiZ0_thm.jpg

Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card XdxBZOpNC4Jpd1hg_thm.jpg

The Live Gamer 4K and Live Gamer ULTRA cards are scheduled to ship on June 25, while the Live Gamer EXTREME 2 is available today online and at retail.

"The goal of our Live Gamer 4K UHD line of capture cards is to give streamers a strong range of 4K options to stream, record and share spectacular gameplay visuals and audio," said David Kao, Marketing Director of AVerMedia. "Game streamers are the new rock stars, and AVerMedia caters to today's celebrities while also providing aspiring and upcoming influencers with affordable, high quality tools as they prepare for a bright future."

Game streaming is one of the fastest growing entertainment sectors, with over 100M monthly users on Twitch alone. In conjunction, PC and next generation console gaming are increasingly moving to stunning 4K visuals. AVerMedia's Live Gamer 4K UHD lineup unites both these trends, allowing gamers and influencers to "future proof" their rig for 4K and high frame rate capture easily, and at an affordable price. From the top of the line Live Gamer 4K that can capture incredible 4K HDR details down to the movement of an eyelash to the highly affordable Live Gamer EXTREME 2, AVerMedia has the cards gamers want and need.

Additionally, all cards come with AVerMedia's proprietary RECentral software that supports simultaneous streaming to Twitch, YouTube and Mixer from a single app, and CyberLink's PowerDirector 15 4K video editing software.

PRODUCT DETAILS

All Live Gamer 4K UHD Cards
    • Widely Compatible: Work with all major capturing and streaming software, including OBS and XSplit
    • Video/Audio I/O: HDMI 2.0
    • Recording Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) or (H.265+AAC)
    • Bundled Software: AVerMedia RECentral, CyberLink PowerDirector 15
    Live Gamer 4K (GC573)
    • Top of Line Tech: AVerMedia's top capture card, capable of handling any game at ultra-high resolution and framerate and with ultra-low latency
    • 4Kp60 HDR: High Dynamic Range capture for brighter whites and darker blacks and a wider color gamut overall, significantly superior to standard 4K, while at 60 fps
    • Maximum Performance: Via Internal PCI Express x4 Gen2 card form factor
    • Look like a Rock Star: RGB with three preset modes to make your setup shine
    • Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60 HDR / 1440p144 / 1080p240
    • Max. Capture Resolution: 2160p60 HDR / 1440p120 / 1080p240
    • Recorded Quality: 150 Mbps default @2160p60; up to 240 Mbps is possible
    • MSRP: US$299.99
    Live Gamer ULTRA (GC553)
    • For Pros and Aspiring Pros: AVerMedia's intermediate capture card, designed to work well with both laptops and desktop gaming PCs and equipped with onboard video processing to lighten the CPU load
    • Laptop-friendly Form Factor with Low Latency: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C interface
    • Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60 HDR / 1440p144 / 1080p240
    • Max. Capture Resolution: 2160p30 / 1440p60 / 1080p120
    • Recorded Quality: 150 Mbps default @2160p30; up to 240 Mbps is possible
    • MSRP: US$249.99
    Live Gamer EXTREME 2 (GC551)
    • Performance on a Budget: Entry-level price with 2160p60 passthrough capability
    • Laptop-friendly Form Factor with Low Latency: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C interface supporting both PC and Macs through the UVC protocol
    • Customizable Cover: Print your own custom graphics to strengthen your streaming brand
    • Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60
    • Max. Capture Resolution: 1080p60
    • Recorded Quality: 60 Mbps default @1080p60; up to 240 Mbps is possible
    • MSRP: US$179.99

Chino, Mar 2, 2020
  4. mf2385 Win User

Avermedia HD Gamer Capture card for Twitch TV Streaming?

I have a good connection and good hardware, and it's pretty expensive like almost $200 for the Avermedia Live HD Gamer capture card.

mf2385, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card - Similar Threads - Unable install Avermedia

2. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  3. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  4. USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 2.0 Capture Card Problem: Okay, so I got a little problem with my capture card, specifically TWO problems. The first one is the quality: the quality is really bad and i am not sure how to fix it. I use obs to capture my VHS with the capture card, i use really good settings but the quality still looks...
  5. Game Card Capture HDMI/USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Card Capture HDMI/USB: So I am trying to plug in my game capture card, I have 3 different kinds, and none of my streaming programs are detecting any of them. I have tried all 3, many different ways as well as unplugging/rebooting everything. Am i doing something wrong? Is it my computer? I just...
  6. 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 Support
    20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card: Updated to 20h2 today and now am having audio sync issues with the Elgato capture. Saw a couple of posts on Reddit with the same issue, so it seems it has to do with the update. installed the other updates from today as well and they did not resolve the issue. 176139
  7. Trouble getting a capture card working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble getting a capture card working: I installed an Elgado 4k HD capture card and haven't been able to get any signal from the input. It is recognized in the device manager. So I open the 4k capture utility which tells me 'device is in use by other software' or if I open Streamlabs OBS and go through the steps...
  8. Unable to "move" Captures folder for Xbox Bar Captures

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to "move" Captures folder for Xbox Bar Captures: I have followed several tutorials to "move" the captures folder. But the problem is, I don't have one. This is where it has been pointing: [img] I am kind of at a loss, since all the help I have currently seen has shown how to move the existing captures folder. Thanks!...
  9. BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card: While streaming with OBS studio with my capture card I will hear the noise that means a device has disconnected and then I will have a blue screen error with the stop code PFN list Corrupted but it has not happened at any time while streaming without my capture card up to...
  10. need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card: A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) 4-Core APU 16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 000300 1TB Hard Drive Storage Space AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics Chip High Performance FM2+ Motherboard AVP Mamba Case with Neon LED's and when I put the capture care in the pcie the pc wont...