Windows 10: Unable to install certain updates

Discus and support Unable to install certain updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm unsure whether specific updates have been installed or otherwise, but it seems to be the case, according to the update history. However, the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Renaynay, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Renaynay Win User

Unable to install certain updates

I'm unsure whether specific updates have been installed or otherwise, but it seems to be the case, according to the update history. However, the system still requires updates that it cannot install. On boot, after a restart, it takes its time to get around to 90%, then proceeds to undo any changes. On every single restart. I've been pausing updates until recently, to avoid the ridiculously long boot times, thanks to this issue. Unfortunately, I'm now unable to, as it requires the latest updates for me to be able to pause, to start with.

:)

Renaynay, Sep 15, 2021
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Unable to install update

I'm unable to install the KB4103721 update on windows 10. I cant shutdown the computer normally, it keeps saying update and shutdown/restart no matter how many times I do it.

Thins I've already tired:
    • Update and shutdown
    • Update and restart
    • deleted the update from windows/softwaredistribution
    • tried to restore system to before I tried to install it.

Unable to install certain updates [​IMG]

Unable to install certain updates [​IMG]

Darksaber2000, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

That bios update listed on gigabyte website is listed as un stable

Harry9001, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to install certain updates - Similar Threads - Unable install certain

2. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  3. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  4. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. UNABLE TO INSTALL THE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO INSTALL THE UPDATE: Hello there!I am here again with another problem that I am facingso recently I opened my laptop and an update pop up just came up it was saying to update to the new version of windows 11 22h2and I went quickly to update settings and tried to update my PC to a more recent...
  6. UNABLE TO INSTALL THE UPDATE

UNABLE TO INSTALL THE UPDATE: Hello there!I am here again with another problem that I am facingso recently I opened my laptop and an update pop up just came up it was saying to update to the new version of windows 11 22h2and I went quickly to update settings and tried to update my PC to a more recent...
  7. Unable to install update

Unable to install update: The 2022-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5016616 has been failing repeatedly on my PC. It downloads and installs, but when I restart my computer, the screen "working on updates" stops at 7%. Then, while restarting, the following...
  8. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  9. Unable to launch certain applications following update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to launch certain applications following update.: Hi, Recently bought a new PC July 2020 and been having some issues related to Windows recently. When I try to start applications, specifically Spotify and Discord, I receive an error that states there was a "bad image" with error code 0xc0000025. This is related to...
  10. UNABLE TO INSTALL AN UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNABLE TO INSTALL AN UPDATE: I have a acer aspire 6 computer with windows 10 home installed in it. the problem is that it is unable to install one the updates in it. the update has been downloaded but it is unable to install it. it is frustrating me because every time I turn it on, it consumes nearly 10...