Windows 10: Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

Discus and support Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi ,My name is Yi-Hsuan . I just received my new laptop today and it is with windows 10 pro version 20H2.I tried to add Chinese traditional to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yi-Hsuan Hsu, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

Hi ,My name is Yi-Hsuan . I just received my new laptop today and it is with windows 10 pro version 20H2.I tried to add Chinese traditional to my keyboard but failed. It kept saying that my computer is searching for language features…. I am sorry, could you help me with that ?

:)

Yi-Hsuan Hsu, Jun 16, 2021
  2. la_ge_an Win User

Unable to install Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard

Hi there,

I have a Nokia 1020 and I cannot locate the Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard to install. I did manage to locate the Simplefied Chinese Qwerty keyboard, however that is not what I was looking for. I have been researching on the past posts and forums and
    tried a few methods suggested and so far nothing worked. I have tried changing the region / area to Taiwan and language to Traditional Chinese, but still unable to locate the keyboard required. I have also noticed that a lot of people were posting that they have returned the
    phone due to this keyboard being missing. Please advise if there are other steps that I can take in order to use the Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard.

Thank you.

la_ge_an, Jun 16, 2021
  3. LestariM Win User
    Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Hanyu Pinyin keyboard is not functioning

Hi!

I desperately need to type traditional Chinese with hanyu pinyin (not bopomofo) keyboard. Previously, I had no problem at all (with older version of Windows), but it seems that this function no longer working in Windows 10.

I installed the Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) language pack and downloaded all Traditional Chinese IME required. Next, I've tried so many times to change the preferred keyboard layout to Hanyu Pinyin, but it didn't work at all (still showing bopomofo when
    I type). I've also tried the Chinese (Traditional, Hongkong SAR) language pack and the result was exactly the same.

I'm fully aware that I could also type traditional Chinese with Chinese (Simplified, China) language pack. However, it still has some problems since not all the traditional characters are available. For example, I can't find li (裡) character and it keep
    suggesting the other li (裏) that is not really for common use.

Any suggestion to fix this problem?

Thank you so much.

LestariM, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Joyce Du Win User

Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan

I wonder if there's any possibility to type Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) in MS pinyin.

I now type in traditional (Taiwan) characters by changing the setting in simplified Chinese (China) keyboard into traditional characters, but there are a lot of differences in characters we use in Taiwan. The self-learning function also doesn't work with
    the traditional character setting.

Joyce Du, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

1. Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard - Similar Threads - Unable install Chinese

2. Can not remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": A while ago my profile suddenly had chinese appear as the input language - I never changed any language settings, it just started, and I can't get rid of it. It used to change occasionally but now it changes every day and I can't remove it. When I go to language settings...
  3. Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing

Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing: Hello,I've installed Chinese Taiwan language module, but I'm unable to download its basic typing, as download seems keeping ongoing and it never ends. I turned off Windows Defender firewall. I ran troubleshooting for Windows Update & Keyboard and restarted the comupter. It...
  4. Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing: Hello,I've installed Chinese Taiwan language module, but I'm unable to download its basic typing, as download seems keeping ongoing and it never ends. I turned off Windows Defender firewall. I ran troubleshooting for Windows Update & Keyboard and restarted the comupter. It...
  5. cannot install traditional Chinese Taiwan , Showing IME setting not ready

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot install traditional Chinese Taiwan , Showing IME setting not ready: Hello Service,Tried with logging in with administrator download languages but still fail.In before, I am having IME setting not ready problem.**** moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / To Do ***...
  6. How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": Hi,I am having an issue where I can't remove Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick language pack. It appeared right after I reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. The model is Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503. Asus is a Taiwanian company and that's the only connection I see as...
  7. How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": Hi,I am having an issue where I can't remove Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick language pack. It appeared right after I reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. The model is Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503. Asus is a Taiwanian company and that's the only connection I see as...
  8. Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard: Hello! I just downloaded the system's Chinese keyboard. However, there are certain issues when I'm typing certain words like hao - it comes out as ha'o instead of hao and I'm not given the word for hao good. It's the same when I try to type words with more than two letters....
  9. Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard: Hello! I just downloaded the system's Chinese keyboard. However, there are certain issues when I'm typing certain words like hao - it comes out as ha'o instead of hao and I'm not given the word for hao good. It's the same when I try to type words with more than two letters....
  10. Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Hanyu Pinyin keyboard is not functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) Hanyu Pinyin keyboard is not functioning: Hi! I desperately need to type traditional Chinese with hanyu pinyin (not bopomofo) keyboard. Previously, I had no problem at all (with older version of Windows), but it seems that this function no longer working in Windows 10. I installed the Chinese (Traditional,...