Windows 10: Unable to install Cumulative update on machine

Discus and support Unable to install Cumulative update on machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Error trying to install..[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by timothyj6767, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Unable to install Cumulative update on machine

Split from this thread.​

Error trying to install.. Unable to install Cumulative update on machine 01d84d16-7e9e-43f3-be70-ced04fa14b47?upload=true.jpg

:)

timothyj6767, Jun 1, 2020
  2. EsmeYWX Win User

Cumulative updates failing to install

For more than three weeks now, TWO cumulative updates have been continually trying and failing to install on my machine - cumulative updates KB3197954 and KB3200970. I've tried manually downloading the fixes that have been recommended elsewhere and this
    hasn't solved the problem - the fixes also failed to install, and my machine is still attempting and failing the cumulative updates. What's my next step?

EsmeYWX, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Oups Win User

Unable to install Cumulative update on machine

Unable to install update

Thanks Callender, I'll keep that in mind.

Oups, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install Cumulative update on machine

1. Unable to install Cumulative update on machine - Similar Threads - Unable install Cumulative

2. Unable to install Windows Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows Cumulative Updates: Any cumulative updates fail to install on my system. It gets to 100% after restarting and says “something didn’t go as planned, reverting update”. Trying it manually from the Microsoft catalog does the same thing. All other updates finish fine it’s just the cumulative ones...
  3. Unable to install Windows Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Windows Cumulative Updates: Any cumulative updates fail to install on my system. It gets to 100% after restarting and says “something didn’t go as planned, reverting update”. Trying it manually from the Microsoft catalog does the same thing. All other updates finish fine it’s just the cumulative ones...
  4. If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...: Hi teamTaking the example of the following vuln:Microsoft CVE-2023-29324: Windows MSHTML Platform Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability Solution: 2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems KB5026362 The KB is installed on the server via SCCM, but...
  5. If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...

If a cumulative update is installed but machine not rebooted, would the machine still...: Hi teamTaking the example of the following vuln:Microsoft CVE-2023-29324: Windows MSHTML Platform Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability Solution: 2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems KB5026362 The KB is installed on the server via SCCM, but...
  6. Unable to Install Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Cumulative Updates: I've been trying to update my computer for hours, and I have tried several methods such as removing potentially corrupt files from my computer but anything short of resetting my entire PC doesn't seem to be working. I heard turning 'pause updates' on and off helps, but it...
  7. Unable to Install Cumulative Updates

Unable to Install Cumulative Updates: I've been trying to update my computer for hours, and I have tried several methods such as removing potentially corrupt files from my computer but anything short of resetting my entire PC doesn't seem to be working. I heard turning 'pause updates' on and off helps, but it...
  8. Unable to install cumulative updates in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install cumulative updates in Windows 11: Hello, I’m unable to install the last patch Tuesday Windows 11’s cumulative update KB5012592. I wasn’t able to install the last optional cumulative update either. In both cases, it fails at Installing 35%. I tried almost everything: cleaning the...
  9. Unable to install cumulative updates in Windows 11

Unable to install cumulative updates in Windows 11: Hello, I’m unable to install the last patch Tuesday Windows 11’s cumulative update KB5012592. I wasn’t able to install the last optional cumulative update either. In both cases, it fails at Installing 35%. I tried almost everything: cleaning the...
  10. Unable to login after installing Cumulative Updates

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login after installing Cumulative Updates: All Windows 10 Cumulative Updates from ‎2/‎29/‎2020 to 04/12/2020 will not allow me to sign in to to Microsoft. WHY?!!!!!!!!!! Windows Spec Edition: Windows 10 Home Version : 1909 OS Build: 18363.592 Laptop : LAPTOP-J5VM6TVB Processor: IntelR CoreTMmi7-8550U...