Windows 10: Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

Discus and support Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to run many installers and cannot have a lot of programs on my computer. This is getting rather annoying as I have had this problem for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sulaiman Tahir, May 1, 2021.

1. Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

I am unable to run many installers and cannot have a lot of programs on my computer. This is getting rather annoying as I have had this problem for over 2 months. I have tried to install discord many times but it will not install. I have tried clearing appdata\local and appdata\roaming and its has not been open in task manager but discord will not install. Here is log:https://www.mediafire.com/file/4dof1cq511muqkf/SquirrelSetup.log/fileWhen I try to install Epic Games I get the error:An error occurred while writing installation information to disk. Check to make sure enough disk

:)

Sulaiman Tahir, May 1, 2021

2. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring.

AceZebra1880006, May 1, 2021
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, May 1, 2021
  4. Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

Unable to install epic games launcher

I am unable to install epic games launcher there is a windows installer problem. I am unable to fix it as it does not show any error code. Need assistance, please help.
    Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher 652ffe20-2ee9-4c07-b71f-00bf86f2338e?upload=true.png

RishiNamdeo, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher

1. Unable to install Discord or Epic Games Launcher - Similar Threads - Unable install Discord

2. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and epic game unable to load: I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I...
  3. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and epic game unable to load: I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I...
  4. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.: I am unable to open Epic games launcher. I checked the task manager and found that the launcher opens for a short time in background and disappears. Sometimes I get an application error. I contacted epic games support but I had no luck in solving the issue. Help me. Thanks...
  6. cant install epic games or discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install epic games or discord: an error pops up where it says invalid disk space have about 1.8t of free space all threads of miscrosoft site did not fix looking for help please and thank you submitted by /u/GorerillaWarfare [link] [comments]...
  7. Unable to install epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install epic games launcher: I am unable to install epic games launcher there is a windows installer problem. I am unable to fix it as it does not show any error code. Need assistance, please help.[ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher: Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-epic-games-launcher/317f25d7-fe68-4c12-b348-7c4d545a04b6
  9. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463