Windows 10: Unable to install downloads.

Discus and support Unable to install downloads. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work. I am also unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tammy2Kelly, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Unable to install downloads.

When I try to download ITunes, I get a successful note from ITunes,but then a pop up says error7 error(win5)so it wont work.
    I am also unable to reload my Kaspersky anti virus,with my CD,I get a message saying app was not installed.
    Any ideas please.

:)

Tammy2Kelly, Dec 31, 2015

2. "Junk downloads" to encourage users to install Windows 10?

Thanks Sumit. G

gregoryclarke, Dec 31, 2015
  3. "Junk downloads" to encourage users to install Windows 10?

I've heard recently from several sources that Microsoft is engaged in a campaign of "junk dumping" to effectively force users to upgrade to windows 10. The discussion began regarding the huge amount of unsolicited ad downloads that all but render a computer
    useless. A watch dog group eventually tracked the downloads back to Microsoft where their junk dump packets are targeting windows 7 users, flooding their computers with so much ad data that the operating systems were overwhelmed and slowed to the point of
    failure. I certainly have my doubts if this discussion is indeed true as I've used the same win7 OS since release and other than the unsolicited MS ad for win10 I've had no adverse effect. Has anyone heard if MS has engaged in these Nazi tactics? G.

[Original title: windows 10]

gregoryclarke, Dec 31, 2015
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Unable to install downloads.

Your Kaspersky CD probably contains an old version incompatible with Windows 10. That means you'll have to go to Kaspersky's web site and download a removal tool and its latest compatible program. This assumes you are current with the licensing with Kaspersky.

If you are not current license-wise, then get the removal tool anyway and get rid of all Kaspersky remnants and let Windows 10 defend itself.

I think once the security is sorted out, iTunes should return to normal.

pyramid10, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Thank you,I did as suggested,and downloaded the uninstall tool Kavremover,but as before I got the Error7 from Win 10.My Anti Virus is a 2015 version,which should have taken me through to about Sept 2016.
    I have since read on the Kaspersky site,that a patch to make this version compatible with Win 10, will only be available in Sept 2016,so that was a waste of my money. I will now stick with Avarst.

Tammy2Kelly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Unable to install downloads.

1. Unable to install downloads. - Similar Threads - Unable install downloads

2. I want install program but it is unable downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want install program but it is unable downloaded: Hello I want install program but it's unable install Pls help me...Windows 11 Home version : 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-install-program-but-it-is-unable-downloaded/8427e46b-0d42-4773-8c6b-9fc8416e0e1b
  3. I want install program but it is unable downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want install program but it is unable downloaded: Hello I want install program but it's unable install Pls help me...Windows 11 Home version : 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-install-program-but-it-is-unable-downloaded/8427e46b-0d42-4773-8c6b-9fc8416e0e1b
  4. Unable to install download on surface book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install download on surface book 2: I am using a surface book 2 and am unable to install apps or programs from downloads. Installer gives an error message indicating that the files I am trying to download are either incomplete or corrupted. This is after windows has blocked the install and I have given...
  5. unable to download / install software for dvd writer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to download / install software for dvd writer: unable to download/install software for dvd writer and also for new printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-install-software-for-dvd-writer/82cc6dbd-3b25-44bd-9ffd-07780bfa2aa6
  6. Unable to download or install updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download or install updates: Hello, I've had problems with Windows Update for a few days and can't figure out how to resolve them. I'm getting the following error from Windows Update: "There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the...
  7. unable to install or delete downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install or delete downloaded game: i downloaded my name is pedro on gamepass and it came up saying game is ready to play. now the button has gone to install again, and when i click on that it comes up ready to play and then straight back to install. i have tried restarting computer and it didn't work. and...
  8. Unable to download and install Windows Media Player

Unable to download and install Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player shows on my program lists, but I am unable to install it or download another version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-media/73aa98a7-0653-42fd-963e-c2750b16a0e8
  9. Unable to install or download 19h1 release

Unable to install or download 19h1 release: Hi community, I need some help to fix my issue. I joined the Insider Program a few days ago and tried to install 19h1 update but when I try to install from Windows Update it says "This computer can't update to Windows 10. Even though you are in the Insider Program, this...
  10. Windows 10 unable to download/instal

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 unable to download/instal: I have windows 8.1 fully licensed. I got the windows 10 app, i completed the reservation, the download started (my internet speed is 54 kbps) so it took quite a while to finish. now the 3rd part that is upgrade.. it also says available. So i click on OK, Lets Continue.. a...