Windows 10: Unable to install driver after removing

Discus and support Unable to install driver after removing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When Windows Hello stopped working on my PC I decided to reinstall the driver. So I removed this driver but wasn’t able to install it again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Deedee20, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Deedee20 Win User

Unable to install driver after removing

When Windows Hello stopped working on my PC I decided to reinstall the driver. So I removed this driver but wasn’t able to install it again.

:)

Deedee20, Sep 29, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to install driver after removing :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 29, 2020
  3. unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Unable to install driver after removing

No Realtek Drivers In Device Manager And Unable To Install The Drivers.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the complete model number of your computer?
    2. Do you see red mark on the Sound icon from the taskbar?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to remove the traces of Realtek software from your computer completely by
    fixing problems that blocks programs from being installed or removed.

Then, please follow all the steps mentioned in How to: Install and Update Hardware
    Drivers in Windows 10
    and check if this helps.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install driver after removing

1. Unable to install driver after removing - Similar Threads - Unable install driver

2. Unable to remove incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove incompatible driver: Uninstalled the app but cannot rid of cw50.sys or oem26.iinfTried from admin command promptC:\WINDOWS\system32>dir cw50.sys /s Volume in drive C is OS Volume Serial Number is A771-08AD Directory of C:\WINDOWS\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cw50.inf_amd64_52059d092493ccb5...
  3. Unable to remove incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove incompatible driver: Uninstalled the app but cannot rid of cw50.sys or oem26.iinfTried from admin command promptC:\WINDOWS\system32>dir cw50.sys /s Volume in drive C is OS Volume Serial Number is A771-08AD Directory of C:\WINDOWS\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cw50.inf_amd64_52059d092493ccb5...
  4. Unable to remove old Creative driver

Unable to remove old Creative driver: Like apparently many others, I got a message from Security Center today that memory isolation can't be turned on due to incompatible drivers. I found the issue to be a very old Creative driver for a webcam I haven't used in years.I've tried the following steps:1. I found it...
  5. Unable to install driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  6. Unable to install driver

Unable to install driver: I want to install a driver and don’t worry I know it’s safe but windows it’s not allowing me. How do I get an unsigned driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-driver/535c7364-8d5c-40b4-ae36-f5bfff509f37
  7. Drivers are unable to be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers are unable to be installed: I've asked for help on this problem before, but stopped receiving any replies or suggestions, the link to it is given below.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-manager-lists-devices-as-driverless/bdf4e992-a188-455d-a9a0-9c97afc80c26Any device I...
  8. unable to detect wifi driver , even after installing driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to detect wifi driver , even after installing driver: i am using dell inspiron 5370 model, but suddenly my wife stope working and when i check in device manager wifi driver is not showing there even i installed network driver but still not showing...
  9. 20H2 removed Intel drivers- unable to force install Intel driver

20H2 removed Intel drivers- unable to force install Intel driver: Optiplex 9020 i7-4790 Q87 chipset. Originally Windows 8 Pro but had been upgraded to Windows 10. I was running Win10 Pro 2004 and everything was working. My chipset, USB 3.0 drivers, and Sata driver were all Intel. I used Double Driver and backed up all my drivers. I then...
  10. Unable to install drivers

Unable to install drivers: Hi, I'm having an annoying problem with my pc, so call me dumb right here, but, I accidentally uninstalled my ethernet controller on my pc, it's a bit annoying but normally it wouldn't have been a problem. The problem is, when I try reinstalling the drivers, it, just......