Windows 10: Unable to install driver for graphic laptop

Discus and support Unable to install driver for graphic laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use Star 03 XP-Pen tablet and I need to install the drivers to get the pressure sensitivity good for Krita. However....all my attempts to install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmarEvans, Mar 19, 2019.

1. OmarEvans Win User

Unable to install driver for graphic laptop

I use Star 03 XP-Pen tablet and I need to install the drivers to get the pressure sensitivity good for Krita. However....all my attempts to install the driver failed because the system requires that another tablet program will be uninstalled. I checked on the Device Manager but there is nothing but HID Compliant Pen which I disabled. I tried to download another tablet driver but it again requires the same thing.

Please, recommend me steps to fix it.

:)

OmarEvans, Mar 19, 2019

2. Unable to install graphics card driver on Windows 10.

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to no graphics card drivers installed on your PC. If a device driver is not installed, then the particular device will not be supported on the PC. Any device driver installed on the PC will be visible under
    Device manager.

Method 1: I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible graphics card driver for Windows 10 operating system from the manufacturer’s website and check if the device driver is visible under
    Device manager.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode by
    following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Unable to install driver for graphic laptop

Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install driver for graphic laptop

1. Unable to install driver for graphic laptop - Similar Threads - Unable install driver

2. Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation: Hey, i've been having a problem with my dell precision 7510, everytime i download any driver for my amd firepro w5170m windows will crash and then freeze everytime i try to boot into it this problem wasnt happening before but now it is and the only way to stop it is by having...
  3. Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation: Hey, i've been having a problem with my dell precision 7510, everytime i download any driver for my amd firepro w5170m windows will crash and then freeze everytime i try to boot into it this problem wasnt happening before but now it is and the only way to stop it is by having...
  4. Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to update graphics card driver

Unable to update graphics card driver: I tried all the troubleshooting I know, I tried to install driver on NVIDIA'S Website and I tried to installed Windows Update but none of them fix my issue....
  6. Unable to update graphics card driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update graphics card driver: I tried all the troubleshooting I know, I tried to install driver on NVIDIA'S Website and I tried to installed Windows Update but none of them fix my issue....
  7. Unable to update NVidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update NVidia graphics driver.: I'm unable to properly update my graphics Driver. It is a NVidia RTX 2080. Within about 20% of the install the computer reboots. This is not normal. Normally the display will go black then come back and the installation will finish, but not reboot the computer in the process....
  8. unable to install intel graphic driver

unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  9. Unable to update graphics driver

Unable to update graphics driver: Hi. I am facing a problem where I am trying to update my Intel g41 express chipset driver and the latest version which supports this graphics is 15.17.19.64.2869 but in windows 10 it keeps on saying my computer does not meet minimum system requirements even though it supports...
  10. Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10

Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10: Hello guys, I need help for my new build. from a fresh install of windows 10 i try to install the drver for my IGPU Intel HD 530. each time i do that i get a BSOD with this message: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys Or sometimes it's...