Windows 10: Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights

Discus and support Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed Windows. It shows that I am the Administrator. I am able to install Firefox. But I downloaded my driver file from samsung. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomGilbertson, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights

I just installed Windows. It shows that I am the Administrator. I am able to install Firefox. But I downloaded my driver file from samsung. I had to unzip it and when I try to run the exe, whether I just double click or 'run as admin' I get the This App has been blocked for your protection message and my only option is 'Close'. I right clicked the file and checked 'unblock'. But I still get the same error.

How do I get Windows to allow the administrator to install applications? Why is the administrator blocked from installing?

Any help is greatly appreciated as my newly installed Windows is currently worthless.

:)

TomGilbertson, Aug 15, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights

1. Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights - Similar Threads - Unable install Drivers

2. Windows unable to boot due to a simulation card drivers installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unable to boot due to a simulation card drivers installed: Hi good dayIt is experienced an issue on my windows 11 computer that I have installed one program which requires to install a virtual card for this to work can bus simulation and after installation of the drivers and making restart, the computer does not start anymore. Stays...
  3. Windows unable to boot due to a simulation card drivers installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows unable to boot due to a simulation card drivers installed: Hi good dayIt is experienced an issue on my windows 11 computer that I have installed one program which requires to install a virtual card for this to work can bus simulation and after installation of the drivers and making restart, the computer does not start anymore. Stays...
  4. Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?: I have used the same usb-midi adapter to sync my digital mixer, digital multitrack recorder, and midi music devices with my in my recording studio pc, for a number of years. Since moving to Windows 10, I have had to edit the driver file to make it compatible with Windows 10....
  5. Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?

Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?: I have used the same usb-midi adapter to sync my digital mixer, digital multitrack recorder, and midi music devices with my in my recording studio pc, for a number of years. Since moving to Windows 10, I have had to edit the driver file to make it compatible with Windows 10....
  6. Unable to install a device due to "driver tampering" on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unable to install required drivers for new device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install required drivers for new device: I recently purchased a Canon printer that includes a scanner. In order for all to work properly, it is necessary that the Canon MP drivers download and install. I have spent countless hours working with this thing to no avail. I also have spent several hours with Microsoft...
  8. New Install---Trouble with admin rights

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Install---Trouble with admin rights: I attempted to rename a desktop shortcut. The OS provided the following message: [img] I clicked the shield button but the usual, resulting permission window (yes/no) didn't load. Nothing occurred as a result of clicking the shield other than the dialogue box closing....
  9. No admin rights for admin account after clean install

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No admin rights for admin account after clean install: Recently I did a clean install from the windows installation tool off a CD I made. Soon after logging on and making my first account (again!) I couldn't open the C drive. I messed with the owner options and made my account the owner so I could open it. Possibly before or...
  10. Unable to install anything due to possible admin perms problem

Unable to install anything due to possible admin perms problem: For some reason for the past few weeks I've been unable to install any software. The usual administrator window comes up asking me if I want to allow the applications to make changes to my computer. It then says, "To continue, enter an admin user name and password." Then it...