Windows 10: unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown

Discus and support unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to install and connect my iPhone in my windows 10. How to install drivers of apple.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HARSHKESARAWANI, Apr 11, 2020.

1. unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown

I am unable to install and connect my iPhone in my windows 10.

How to install drivers of apple.?

:)

HARSHKESARAWANI, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Please see the below Apple Support article:

If your computer doesn't recognise your iPhone, iPad or iPod

You can try the troubleshooting steps under the Windows PC section. It suggests reinstalling your drivers in a few different ways, but at the bottom of the page it suggests trying a different USB cable or contacting Apple Support if the problem persists.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install

Try this:

Right-click the Apple Mobile Device entry in Device Manager>Universal Serial Bus controllers and choose Update Driver Software.

• Select "Browse my computer for driver software."

• Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer."

• Click the Have Disk button. Note: If the Have Disk option is not present, choose a device category such as Mobile Phone or Storage Device if listed, and then click next. The Have Disk button should then appear.

• Click the Browse button and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.

• Double-click the "usbaapl" file. (This file will be called "usbaapl64" if you have a 64-bit version of Windows. If you don't see "usbaapl64" here, or if there is no Drivers folder, look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
    instead).

• Click Open in the Have Disk window. Then, click Next and then Click Finish. Windows will install the driver.

Time Lady, Apr 12, 2020
  4. DarkUrse Win User

unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown

Windows 10 - apple touchpad driver incomplete or damaged

I ended up asking on microsoft answers forum and a support engineer gave me the perfect answer.

Her answer was as follow :

And it does !

DarkUrse, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown

1. unable to install drivers of apple i phone in my windown - Similar Threads - unable install drivers

2. App and driver wont open with windowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App and driver wont open with windowns: i cant open anything on laptop. shut down and restart button wont work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-and-driver-wont-open-with-windowns/15329757-cca2-4a63-bc41-251a3fd153df
  3. I can't install Windowns hello drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windowns hello drive.: I want to set Windowns hello but I can't . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-windowns-hello-drive/d971b1d7-ca46-4d6f-8589-1a96f30171b3
  4. can i use my apple phone ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use my apple phone ?: can i connect my apple i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-apple-phone/423e28c1-1c8b-4871-9575-198bfe282c30
  5. can i use my apple phone ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use my apple phone ?: can i connect my apple i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-apple-phone/423e28c1-1c8b-4871-9575-198bfe282c30
  6. INSTALL WINDOWNS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALL WINDOWNS 10: Hello everybody, Currently I am using Hp pavilion dh1137tu laptop. When I installed the 2004 version of Windows 10, the problem appears as shown below: [IMG] [IMG] I hope everyone will guide me to fix this problem. I am very thankful....
  7. Window and Apple **** my phone and laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window and Apple **** my phone and laptop: I am a victim of hacking and cant seem ti get any answer im at the point where i am lossing money and am going to smash my phone and laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-and-apple-my-phone-and-laptop/f2a6d1d4-0246-4252-9ec0-382c3c6b1650
  8. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Mobile Device USB Driver unable to install: Trying to set up my new iPhone. My current phone is an iPhone 7, my new phone is and iPhone XS. My iTunes recognises my iPhone XS but not my iPhone 7. As I wish to back up my iPhone 7 and restore it to my XS. I have reinstalled iTunes on Windows 64 bit due to issues on the...
  9. Apple drivers

Apple drivers: im trying to recover my iphone 6 as its been disabled after too many passcode attempts, the only way i can recover is by the itunes recovery option but everytime i connect my iphone to the laptop its not recognising, any ideas? do i need to get some sort of driver installed...
  10. Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone)

Unable to install any drivers (for Oneplus One phone): Hi there, Unfortunatley I am unable to install any driver for my phone; the Oneplus One. This is the error I'm getting: "one of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time" [img] I get the same error for ADB and Fastboot drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple device driver windows 10