Windows 10: Unable to install DStv Now app on PC

Discus and support Unable to install DStv Now app on PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i want to install Dstv on my device, where did you want to install, it look like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vincentamatey, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Unable to install DStv Now app on PC

i want to install Dstv on my device, where did you want to install, it look like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account . To install ,sing in on a device with micosoft account

***Original title: cannot install from microsoft store***

:)

vincentamatey, Feb 24, 2020

2. Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.

Hi Charlie Button,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using DStv WiFi Connector (USB3000), you can go to
    DStv WiFi Connector (USB3000) Installation Guide and scroll down the page to
    get help with the Installation guide.

If you are using DStv WiFi Connector (Air4400), then you can go to
    DStv WiFi Connector (Air4400) Installation Guide and scroll down the page to
    get help with the Installation guide.

If you are still facing issues connecting the DStv WiFi Connector to your laptop, then I suggest you to post your query in
    DStv Community Forums and they will help you with this.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 24, 2020
  3. amuana Win User
    N97 DStv

Hi ,I just download DStv mobile decoder for my N97 and when I tried to start,the message I recieve is "cant find decoder,Please confirm if decoder is define in phone's destination list".Please any help I want to watch dstv on my phone.

amuana, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Unable to install DStv Now app on PC

Paul van der Heu, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install DStv Now app on PC

1. Unable to install DStv Now app on PC - Similar Threads - Unable install DStv

2. Upgraded an PC, now unable to install windows from USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded an PC, now unable to install windows from USB.: Hello, I just recently updated a PC build for my GF since she wanted to ditch console gaming. we only upgraded the GPU and the SSD up to a m.2 Drive in my old system for her. Everything boots up nicely but we are unable to install Windows it goes to "Windows failed to start....
  3. Upgraded an PC, now unable to install windows from USB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded an PC, now unable to install windows from USB.: Hello, I just recently updated a PC build for my GF since she wanted to ditch console gaming. we only upgraded the GPU and the SSD up to a m.2 Drive in my old system for her. Everything boots up nicely but we are unable to install Windows it goes to "Windows failed to start....
  4. Upgraded an PC, now unable to install windows from USB.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to boot PC now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot PC now: I have problem and I want to resolve it today. Im not able to boot my computer and all I can see is a blank screen after sign in. No matter how many restart I did it will not boot totally into my desktop. Please help me if there is something I need to do....
  6. Unable to boot PC now

Unable to boot PC now: I have problem and I want to resolve it today. Im not able to boot my computer and all I can see is a blank screen after sign in. No matter how many restart I did it will not boot totally into my desktop. Please help me if there is something I need to do....
  7. Unable to boot PC now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unable to install pc health check app

Unable to install pc health check app: During install of the pc health check app I am getting errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-pc-health-check-app/7a968a8c-fa4c-4723-b2bf-ea9555083646
  9. Unable to install pc health check app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install pc health check app: During install of the pc health check app I am getting errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-pc-health-check-app/7a968a8c-fa4c-4723-b2bf-ea9555083646
  10. Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable To Setup DStv WiFi Connector.: Hi im trying to setup my laptop to connect to my dstv wifi connector pls help ***Moved From: Windows 10/Network & internet*** ***Edited Original Title From: WiFi contention***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft store has no dstv app