Windows 10: Unable to Install Emulators

Discus and support Unable to Install Emulators in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm unable to install BlueStacks. It always says:"This app can't run on this deviceThis app can't run because it causes security or performance issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdityaBhatt1, May 11, 2021.

1. Unable to Install Emulators

I'm unable to install BlueStacks. It always says:"This app can't run on this deviceThis app can't run because it causes security or performance issues on Windows. A new version may be available. Check with your software provider for an updated version that runs on this version of Windows."This is the latest version of BlueStacks v5. I tried to install its previous version too, but no success. On clicking on 'Learn More', it takes me to this page: How to get rid of this problem? Should I disable the memory integrity setting?Here's my Windows info:Edition Windows 10 Home Si

:)

AdityaBhatt1, May 11, 2021
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, May 11, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2021
  4. Unable to Install Emulators

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Install Emulators

1. Unable to Install Emulators - Similar Threads - Unable Install Emulators

2. Error // Windows Phone 10 Emulator Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error // Windows Phone 10 Emulator Installation: The installer gave me errors while on 21-25, Please help.Sirencly,- Sam ***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-windows-phone-10-emulator-installation/fec59693-9fcc-4d8d-b677-468e6d9668c3
  3. Error // Windows Phone 10 Emulator Installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error // Windows Phone 10 Emulator Installation: The installer gave me errors while on 21-25, Please help.Sirencly,- Sam ***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-windows-phone-10-emulator-installation/fec59693-9fcc-4d8d-b677-468e6d9668c3
  4. Windows Emulators

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Emulators: HI EVERYONE. IM TRYING TO PLAY GAMES ON WINDOWS 10 BUT THE GAMES COMES FROM GOOGLE STORE. IM RUNNING A X64 I BELIEVE 4 RAMS. AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE A SAFE AND GOOD AND FREE ANDROID EMULATOR FOR PC TO RUN ON MY DESKTOP. AND, ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BLISSOS...
  5. Dos emulator

Dos emulator: I have an old DOS based app that I can't replace. Is there a dos emulator available in Window 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos-emulator/9626e09b-ae47-4f42-96c8-54d1747442dc
  6. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  7. emulators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emulators: I downloaded blue stacks emulator . worked fine . then it started glitching . uninstalled reinstalled .. older version newest version . tried different emulators all with the same result...
  8. PS2 emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS2 emulator: I have been playing ps2 emulator on my win 10. *Smile 124533
  9. Emulator

Emulator: Is it possible to play a game for Windows 98, Me on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emulator/1b9dfc82-aaa3-4440-8afb-8a46949469f2
  10. Unable to connect to USB in-circuit emulator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to USB in-circuit emulator: I'm doing some embedded development targeting an Atmel AVR CPU. The workflow is, I write the program in C, compile it, download it to the chip via a USB-interfaced in-circuit emulator (Atmel-ICE), and it runs in the chip. This was working fine up until a couple of days ago...