Windows 10: Unable to install Epson printer or Brother Labeller

Discus and support Unable to install Epson printer or Brother Labeller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; That error message about MSVCP100, shows nearly every time I start the lap top up, would a System Restore do any good, would it affect stuff that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by copey, Jan 20, 2016.

1. bobkn Win User

Unable to install Epson printer or Brother Labeller

Maybe.

What I would try first is downloading an installer:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Pick the download for your Windows type (X86 is 32 bit).

I doubt that you can do any damage with this.

bobkn, Jan 24, 2016
  2. copey Win User
    copey, Jan 26, 2016
  3. copey Win User
    All now up and running ok, thank you for your help.

copey, Jan 28, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

That's good to hear.

I'm not expert at these things, but I'm glad to assist when I can.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to install Epson printer or Brother Labeller - Similar Threads - Unable install Epson

2. Will my Brother QL-710W Label Printer Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my Brother QL-710W Label Printer Work with Windows 11?: Several attempts to install have been unsuccessful. Information on the internet is a little murky, with Brother claiming some printers won't work with Windows 11. Other info says USB connections won't work but wireless might. I've tried both without success. Anyone out there...
  3. windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800: My new Dell computer is not seeing the Epson LW-PX800 label printerI put the disk in an loaded softwareInitially, I was able to locate it, but the software said, "Unable to find printer utilities DLLCan anyone assist ?...
  4. windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800: My new Dell computer is not seeing the Epson LW-PX800 label printerI put the disk in an loaded softwareInitially, I was able to locate it, but the software said, "Unable to find printer utilities DLLCan anyone assist ?...
  5. windows 10 not seeing label printer Epson LW-PX800

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Unable to download Brother's printer's app

Unable to download Brother's printer's app: I just bought a new Dell laptop. Inspiron 3593. My older Dell is slowing down. I have tried to download the driver for my Brother MFC-L2685DW printer. I download the link from Brother, but when I try to install I get this message:Windows protected your PCMicrosoft Defender...
  7. PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?

PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?: Do I go with the less expensive Dymo model with the crappy battery life reviews or do I spend twice as much for a comparable Brother model? I need to buy a label printer that I can use from my PC. USB is perfectly acceptable. I don't need a wireless connection. The Dymo is...
  8. Brother Printer Install Failing

Brother Printer Install Failing: Good Morning Friends! :) I am trying to install a Brother 6200 on my Win 10 laptop, and getting a failure that I'm not sure how to resolve. I run the installer and then it quickly says "File or directory corrupted and unreadable." Which directory is it probably looking at...
  9. Brother printer wiFi installation

Brother printer wiFi installation: Cannot get my subject printer to operate on Windows 10. Model printer I HL-L2350DW which always remains "off-line". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-wifi-installation/c1fd0258-a339-463b-a35b-5e8c11be0ca5
  10. installing Epson Printer Driver

installing Epson Printer Driver: Windows 10 firewall blocks Epson printer driver installation. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/installing-epson-printer-driver/764f1c47-9c6e-4176-a5dc-973fd20878c2