Windows 10: Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The installation is stuck at around 67.3 gb. When i installed the demo, it went fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JineshP Bhaskaran, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store

The installation is stuck at around 67.3 gb. When i installed the demo, it went fine

:)

JineshP Bhaskaran, Nov 23, 2020

2. Unable to Play Forza 4 online

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to play online with Forza 4. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the issue.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that fix the issue.

1. Click on Start Menu and type
      services.msc
      in Start search box and hit Enter.
    2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select
      Properties.
    3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start.
    4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic
      under Properties.
    5. Click OK and restart the computer.

If the issue persists then click on Start Menu and type CMD and right click on CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

1. Type "netsh" and press enter
    2. Type "int teredo" and press enter
    3. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
    4. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
    5. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
    6. Restart the PC and check.

However, you can also post your query in our
    Forza Forum
    for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Ryanfun60 Win User
    Can't Install anything from Microsoft Store

Hi,

• I tried to install Forza Horizon 4 today from the Microsoft Store and it gave me an error, the code was 0x80070015, I tried running wsreset and it didn't work, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Ryan

Ryanfun60, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store

unable to install forza horizon 4

Good day! I apologize that you are having this issue and I am hoping we can work through it and fix it.

Forza horizon 4 has a lot of issues lately with installing and downloading since its release.

Taking fixes from here:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_posts...

You can try a few things.

1. WSreset, which you have tried, so might not help.

2. Manually terminate and reset the store. This is done by searching for the store > right click the "Microsoft store" app and click "App settings" > scroll down to terminate and click it, then click reset > Open the store back up and try to download it again.

3. You can try these troubleshooting steps below:

A:

Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down to the bottom

Click Windows Store Apps

Run the troubleshooter

Try again and see what happens.

B:

Try to reinstall the store:

Press Windows key + X

Click Windows PowerShell (Admin)

At the command prompt, type this following and afterwords, hit enter and restart your PC.

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4. Reset your Windows entirely through the recovery environment. This was mostly the most proven method to work but is a big step.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zackary Vanosdol, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store

1. Unable to install forza horiozon 4 from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unable install forza

2. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  3. Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4: Hello guys, as the title says i cant install Forza Horizon 4 on my HDD D:. It needs 78 GB and i got over 300 GB free. Everytime i klick somewhere else it choose my SSD C: which got only 40 GB left. I can press the install button but nothing happens. Can someone help me?...
  4. Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store: When I go to install, I choose my solid state drive, which has more then enough space. The app then gives me blue "loading circles" and then kicks me to Forza's store page. Where it indicates that I've bought the game, but when I place my mouse over the blue "install" button,...
  5. Microsoft store won't install Forza Horizon 4

Microsoft store won't install Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 4 a couple weeks ago on the microsoft store and played it without any problem. I had to reset my computer and now the microsoft store won't let me download Forza anymore. When I hit the button install it says my C drive is almost full so I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to Install: Hello, I recently bought Xbox Game Pass and tried installing Forza Horizon 4, the installation completed but when I launch it it says: This app encountered a problem. Please reinstall it to repair. I have tried typing wsreset.exe into terminal and restarting but that didn't...
  7. Unable to install Forza Horizon 4

Unable to install Forza Horizon 4: I failed to install this game though I tried. I think the problem is with Microsoft Store that is working incorrectly on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-forza-horizon-4/74d06f5a-28bd-4915-be73-cc45a840ff60
  8. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  9. unable to install forza horizon 4

unable to install forza horizon 4: I am unable to install FH4, it just says manage, then lists my old devices. it shows a small ! and when i hold my mouse on it, it says 'does not work on this device' current specs are i7 5820k, gtx 1080, 32gb ram so should be able to run. already tried the wsreset that...
  10. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...