Windows 10: Unable to install games through xbox app Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to install games through xbox app Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I purchased the xbox ultimate pass, but I'm unable to install games on my Windows 10 and login screen doesnt show either due to the follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeBo89, Sep 19, 2020.

1. JeBo89 Win User

Unable to install games through xbox app Windows 10

Recently I purchased the xbox ultimate pass, but I'm unable to install games on my Windows 10 and login screen doesnt show either due to the follow errors:

- 0x803fb107 in the xbox app

which leads to the Microsoft store

- 0x80070422 --> Windows Update is turned off .... which is false, it is on!

And the login error is basically the login screen is showing up for 0.1 seconds and keeps disappearing.

So far the solutions found on Google didnt provide a solution, so hopefully here someone recognizes the above.
    Restarted, everything is up to date, resetted Store, reinstalled apps, etc etc

:)

JeBo89, Sep 19, 2020

2. Unable to Connect the Xbox One in the Xbox App

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

The Xbox App is great for gaming, and connecting to friends. Whether your a hard core gamer or your average gamer. It is still fun to use!

There are many things the Xbox App can be used for, even to connect up to your Xbox One to stream the content from the Xbox to the Xbox App. However, there are times when the App does not work as expected to, which in tern can leave you raging. This article
    will, hopefully, help you with sorting out problems using the App to connect to the Xbox One console and streaming.

Details

Not able to see the Connect option on the Xbox App

For those of you who are unable to see the connect option when using your Xbox app on Windows 10 (Or not able to connect your Xbox to the app), then you could be running an old version of the Xbox App and it will need to be updated. To check to see if your
    Xbox App needs to be updated, please look at this article below, for more information:

Xbox Support

To update your Xbox app on your Windows device, you can follow these instructions:

1. You will need to first launch the Marketplace App on your device.
    2. Once you in the app, please search for “Xbox”
    3. Click onto the Xbox app, that will be displayed in the search results – This should also be noted as “Installed”.
    4. Once you have clicked onto the App, then it should install the update for the App on your device.
    5. Once it has updated, you can navigate back to your app and launch it where you should then see the connect option.
    Not able to connect my Xbox One to the Xbox App

You can try a power cycle on the console (holding the power button for 10 seconds), which will turn off your Xbox One. Once the Xbox One is turned off, turn it back on and see if your Xbox One will connect to your Windows 10 device.

Please take a look at the following link for troubleshooting steps on how to resolve problems about the Xbox App game streaming.

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

I hope this article does help you with connecting to the Xbox App. If you would like to suggest changes, please use the suggest edits option on the bottom of the article. If you would like help with the Xbox App, then please use the Ask the community link
    on the right hand side of the article.

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 19, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Unable to install games through xbox app Windows 10

Unable to open installed games from windows 8.1 after the upgrade to windows 10

Did you download this game from Windows Store?

Did you install to Xbox?

Follow these steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.
    • Press and hold the game tile and then select Uninstall. Alternatively, you can right-click the game tile and then select
      Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    Xbox

Smittychat., Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to install games through xbox app Windows 10

1. Unable to install games through xbox app Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable install games

2. unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to launch game via xbox app windows 10: recently downloaded dirt 5 but unable to launch it, i click on play button or game icon on the start menu multiple times, launching through exe file but nothing happens. tried to google for solution and most of the posts/forum says that it is caused by gaming services. so i...
  3. Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows: I'm trying to install a game using the Xbox app via the Xbox Game Pass subscription. A few weeks ago, my games suddenly stopped downloading and always gave an error, got the same result in the Microsoft Store app. After Googling around a bit, I found out two of the services,...
  4. Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows: I'm trying to install a game using the Xbox app via the Xbox Game Pass subscription. A few weeks ago, my games suddenly stopped downloading and always gave an error, got the same result in the Microsoft Store app. After Googling around a bit, I found out two of the services,...
  5. Installing games through the xbox app crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to install xbox app games on Parallels Windows 11 arm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install xbox app games on Parallels Windows 11 arm: I've looked through countless threads with the same problem as me. I feel like I've tried everything at this point and nothing has worked, the only thing I see people saying worked is changing the drive to NTFS but I don't know how to do that. It's definitely not impossible...
  7. Unable to install xbox app games on Parallels Windows 11 arm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install xbox app games on Parallels Windows 11 arm: I've looked through countless threads with the same problem as me. I feel like I've tried everything at this point and nothing has worked, the only thing I see people saying worked is changing the drive to NTFS but I don't know how to do that. It's definitely not impossible...
  8. Unable to open game through Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open game through Xbox app: I downloaded the Halo: Master Chief Collection through the Xbox app, but when I tried opening it, it would just open Microsoft Game Services on the Microsoft store. After looking up a solution online, I went into app settings and reset the application, which should just...
  9. Games won't start through Xbox App on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't start through Xbox App on windows 10.: Like what is said as the title, any game I have won't start when i go to the Xbox App on my laptop, which is an HP Windows 10 Intel Core i5, and click on a game to play. for Halo Wars Definitive Edition it pulls up the black screen with "Halo" in its respective font, for...
  10. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...