Windows 10: Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by quagfeng, Jun 26, 2022.

1. quagfeng Win User

Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install failed" immediately. In "optional feature history" I can see the error code is 0x80070490.I tried the following methods but none of them work for me.- How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows - Set some services to automatic or use Tweeting.com's Windows Repair as shown in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ndE

:)

quagfeng, Jun 26, 2022

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro :)

JeroenBeunckens, Jun 26, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Unable install Graphics

2. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  3. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  4. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  6. Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Graphics Tools in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I cannot install Graphics Tools as Optional Features with my PC:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19043.1806 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 The problem is once I click Install it will turns into "Install...
  7. Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider: Hey, I use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251. I want to install Graphic Tools in my PC, to play Rocket League, a game by Psyonix. Recently, the game has been crashing and I reported it to Rocket League. They told me to install Graphic Tools and also to do some more...
  8. Graphic Tools Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools Installation Problem: Hello, Thank you for spending you time to read and answer to my question. : Actually, I have a problem. I need to install Graphic Tools from Settings > Apps > Optional Features for playing Rocket League on my PC. But, the main problem is that, it's not installing. It's...
  9. Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Installer v5 problem. Avid Pro Tools unable to install: I am trying to install the application "Avid Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.4 onto both of my laptop PC's running Windows 10. Both machines had a clean install of Windows 10 just a week ago and have very little software on them as of yet, in other words they are both identical and...
  10. Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10: How to: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 How to Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 [img] Information With Windows 10, the graphics diagnostic tools are now available from within Windows as an optional feature. To use the graphics...