Windows 10: Unable to install HP model m627 digital camera on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to install HP model m627 digital camera on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello: I have had a new PC with Windows 10 installed on it for about 15 months. My HP digital camera, model M627 was installed on it by copying over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlSinner, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Unable to install HP model m627 digital camera on Windows 10

Hello:

I have had a new PC with Windows 10 installed on it for about 15 months. My HP digital camera, model M627 was installed on it by copying over the installation from my previous PC that was using Windows 7. Everything worked fine until about 1 week ago. Now I cannot download pictures from the camera to my PC and when I look, the camera is no longer installed on my new PC. When I try to import the pictures from my camera, the pictures show on the monitor screen but when I select the pictures I want to download, I keep getting an error message that states my pictures may not have been loaded and to try again. When I try to install the camera using the CD that came with the camera, I get a message I need to log on as an administrator and try it again. I am logged on as an administrator but still will not install.

Any help or input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

CarlSinner, Jan 8, 2021

2. HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to find the Webcam and microphone driver in Device Manager. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What happens when you open the Camera app?
    • Are you not able to see the webcam driver under Imaging devices?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

As per the Product Specifications, Webcam is available in this model:
    HP Spectre x360 - 13-ae013dx Product Specifications

If you are getting the following error "We can't find your camera" Error Displays in Camera App", when opening the camera app, then follow the suggestions from this article:

HP PCs - "We can't find your camera" Error Displays in Camera App (Windows 10)
    . If you are not getting the above message then follow the suggestion from this article:

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)

Regarding the Microphone issue, we would suggest you to run the
    Audio Troubleshooter listed under Troubleshooting from the

HP website
    once your PC gets detected.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Unable to install HP model m627 digital camera on Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Unable to install HP model m627 digital camera on Windows 10

1. Unable to install HP model m627 digital camera on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable install model

2. Old digital camera upload to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old digital camera upload to windows 10: I just got a old digital camera and wanted to upload my pictures to my Windows 10 pc but no device appears to be showing.. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-digital-camera-upload-to-windows-10/4b082115-61ee-4bb8-b451-7445333580a4
  3. Old digital camera upload to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old digital camera upload to windows 10: I just got a old digital camera and wanted to upload my pictures to my Windows 10 pc but no device appears to be showing.. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-digital-camera-upload-to-windows-10/4b082115-61ee-4bb8-b451-7445333580a4
  4. Old digital camera upload to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to find HP camera driver

Unable to find HP camera driver: Hello, Can somebody help me in finding the camera driver for my HP laptop. My camera is not starting, gives an errorcannot find camera. I visited support.hp.com to download the driver, but there is no such driver in my knowledge else the name is different and i couldn't find...
  6. HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone

HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone: Hi! I can not find my inbuilt camera for my HP Notebook, it is not in the imagery devices. I can not find any trace of it in the usual places. I am using Windows 10 Home. When I click on the Camera app it comes up with an error saying no camera attached. I need a solution as...
  7. Installing Windows 10 on HP machines activates successfully with digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 on HP machines activates successfully with digital license?: Hi In our company we have multiple HP laptops and desktops running Windows 7 Professional. When installing Windows 10 on these machines, they activate successfully with a digital license. We did not use any additional product keys. If I go to activation under settings,...
  8. Digital Camera

Digital Camera: Hi I have a Fujifilm Finepix S2100HD camera. On my laptop windows 10 operation system can't detect it through USB cable. What can I do? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-camera/9307a7b2-57da-471f-b011-9b625944ffac
  9. HP photosmart digital camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP photosmart digital camera: How do I use this camera in to the Hp scanner J4680 or into the Windows # 10 for the first time? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hp-photosmart-digital-camera/6d2224c9-1584-4339-9d86-e708e0857b06
  10. HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HP notebook model 15-F211WM with Windows 10: I see there's a wireless light at the top of the keyboard that is constantly on. White light is 'normal' mode on, red light is 'airplane mode' on. Am I correct in assuming that I'm not actually connected to the internet, and that no one can access my equipment, unless I...