Windows 10: Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I used the Microsoft Store to get the iCloud app for Windows 10 for my new laptop. According to the Microsoft Store, I "own" the app, but when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by eburr1, Jun 30, 2019.

1. eburr1 Win User

Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10

I used the Microsoft Store to get the iCloud app for Windows 10 for my new laptop. According to the Microsoft Store, I "own" the app, but when I attempt to install the app on my computer, I get the message in the photograph below. I am logged into Microsoft and am unsure why it is not installing on this device. Anyone know a workaround? Thanks in advance!

Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10 2154245d-e915-4b68-896b-552f4b33a065?upload=true.png

:)

eburr1, Jun 30, 2019

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. Unable to Install iCloud App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Install iCloud

2. how to install icloud app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install icloud app?: have windows 11. Couldn't open iCloud app, uninstalled, when reinstalling I receive a error code 0X80073D05 need help to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-icloud-app/3b7534ab-65fa-4fcf-8507-ff839ca74476
  3. how to install icloud app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install icloud app?: have windows 11. Couldn't open iCloud app, uninstalled, when reinstalling I receive a error code 0X80073D05 need help to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-icloud-app/3b7534ab-65fa-4fcf-8507-ff839ca74476
  4. iCloud App

iCloud App: Is there another way to download the iCloud app if the windows store is blocked by the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-app/1aaffb2e-865d-4f80-97ed-02ac3af43a01
  5. Unable to remove iCloud email from Windows 10 Mail app

Unable to remove iCloud email from Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I am trying to remove an unresponsive iCloud account from my Windows 10 Mail/Calendar app. This account was set up in Windows 10 Version 2004, but has since stopped working upon reverting to Windows 10 Version 1909. When I try to remove the unresponsive iCloud account,...
  6. Unable to complete installation of iCloud for windows

Unable to complete installation of iCloud for windows: I noticed yesterday that icloud had not downloaded any photos to my laptop since 8th May. I checked all settings and all looked ok. I tried a manual download but nothing happened. I finally uninstalled icloud and attempted to reinstall. The first part of the install was...
  7. Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs

Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs: Hi, I am trying to install the Icloud app onto a 2nd windows 10 pc. When I go into Microsoft Store to try and install it states that I already own this app but gives me the option to install onto a device. However when I click this option, the device I want to install it...
  8. Unable to install apps on Windows 10

Unable to install apps on Windows 10: How can I install apps on my computer? Every time I try to download an app I get the error message "Unable to install. We'll retry later" So frustrated....
  9. Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to add iCloud account to Windows 10 Calendar app: I am currently trying to no avail to add my iCloud account to the W10 Calendar app and sync my activities, however it seems I'm stuck with an issue that keeps occurring and prevents me from even adding the account to the application. Having 2-factor authentication on for my...
  10. iCloud app cannot be installed on Windows 10 (There is a problem with this Windows...

iCloud app cannot be installed on Windows 10 (There is a problem with this Windows...: Recently I reinstalled my OS on my Laptop and tried to install iCloud for Windows 10 and unfortunately I am unable to do so because at the end of it I got this error: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download icloud from microsoft store

2. unable to download icloud on windows 10

3. icloud microsoft store not installing

4. icloud app you own the app,
  5. icloud for windws says i own it,
  6. uninstall icloud,
  7. icloud for windows download not in microsoft store,
  8. trying to download icloud and says i already own app,
  9. why cannot see icloud app when i own it,
  10. unable to install icloud app in windows 10,
  11. unable to install icloud for windows 10,