Windows 10: unable to install intel graphic driver

Discus and support unable to install intel graphic driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by krishnapushpak, Sep 28, 2019.

1. unable to install intel graphic driver

im getting the error

" your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software "

while installing the display driver

unable to install intel graphic driver c401e3f9-4b2e-4ea7-8249-f184252aacab?upload=true.png

can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the intel manufacturer ,please help ? unable to install intel graphic driver :)

i'm using windows server 2019

:)

krishnapushpak, Sep 28, 2019

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 28, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Unable to install the Intel Graphic driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incompatible drivers. If graphic drivers are not available for Windows 10, then you may install graphic driver in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties.

• Click on the compatibility
      tab, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in
      compatibility mode, restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.
    Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Sep 28, 2019
  4. unable to install intel graphic driver

Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

unable to install intel graphic driver

1. unable to install intel graphic driver - Similar Threads - unable install intel

2. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  3. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  4. Intel Graphic driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic driver: Hi, I have intel Core i5-7400 @3.00GHz motherboard and it haven't show me intel graphic driver on windows manager. when i install the software manually it show me an error on device manager error code 31. How can i install my intel driver?...
  5. Intel graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel graphics driver: Hi Dear all I want to support for my Acer aspire 4739z,Intel pentium p6200,DDR3 2gb with vga onboard Previously I have used Windows 8.1 that's no problem, But right now I have installed Windows 10 2004 here is problem because not supported from Intel due to Hd Graphics...
  6. Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  7. intel graphic driver

intel graphic driver: On 6/8/10 installed new feature update, the next day my red colors were pink. I checked Intel control panel and checked color settings to find green was green, blue was blue, but red was pink. I checked device manager and check Intel(R) HD graphics family and it noted...
  8. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  9. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  10. Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10

Unable to install Intel HD graphics driver on a fresh install of WIN10: Hello guys, I need help for my new build. from a fresh install of windows 10 i try to install the drver for my IGPU Intel HD 530. each time i do that i get a BSOD with this message: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys Or sometimes it's...