Windows 10: unable to install iTunes temp folder

Discus and support unable to install iTunes temp folder in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Unable to create a temp folder when trying to download iTunes app on desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KATHLEENDUFFY1, Aug 13, 2018.

1. unable to install iTunes temp folder

Unable to create a temp folder when trying to download iTunes app on desktop

:)

KATHLEENDUFFY1, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

unable to install iTunes temp folder

cant install itunes on windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Let me try and assist you with the issue you are experiencing.

1. Are you able to install other third-party program on Windows 10 machine?

2. Which version of iTunes are you trying to install?

3. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried?

Follow these steps:

• Un-installing all Apple related components through the 'Uninstall or change a program' utility in the Windows control panel.
    • Removing remnants from the 'Program Files' folder.
    • Clearing out the temporary folders.
    • Restarting the computer and reinstalling.

If you are still facing issues installing iTunes on Windows 10, kindly post your query on the Apple iTunes support forum.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iTunes

Let us know if it helps.

Arul_D, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

unable to install iTunes temp folder

1. unable to install iTunes temp folder - Similar Threads - unable install iTunes

2. Unable to delete temp files with the folder name as ECSCache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete temp files with the folder name as ECSCache: I searched the temp files using the command, "%temp%" command and found some file folder with the name "ECSCache". I tried deleting this folder but failed. Hope Windows will fix this problem soon through windows next patch update. Unable to clean all temp files!!!...
  3. Unable to delete temp files with the folder name as ECSCache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete temp files with the folder name as ECSCache: I searched the temp files using the command, "%temp%" command and found some file folder with the name "ECSCache". I tried deleting this folder but failed. Hope Windows will fix this problem soon through windows next patch update. Unable to clean all temp files!!!...
  4. Temp Folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temp Folder: Is the temp folder self maintaining? If not, what's the best way of maintaining the temp folder without using third party software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-folder/458901a9-3c14-4ea7-822c-b28637611e33
  5. Temp Folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Temp Folder: I am logged in as administrator but in Users there is only a TEMP folder. All of my data is saved in that Temp folder. Where can I find my administrator folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-folder/fc67fab3-5b30-42c3-a957-2f3c7543c949
  6. %temp% folder

%temp% folder: Can anyone help me? I'm having trouble with the %temp%, whenever I open temp folder through Win+r then typing %temp% it does not direct me to the temp folder. It open a file, and my computer always ask How do you want to open this file? Please help me to fix this problem. All...
  7. Unable to install ITunes from the MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install ITunes from the MS Store.: So. I ran across my old IPod and was in the process of getting it working again. I went to the Apple website, to their ITunes web page, and I was only given one link, to the MS Store, no direct link was available to me. So I pop into the MS Store for the first time ever and I...
  8. File installations and temp folder issue.

File installations and temp folder issue.: I am having this issue with a Windows machine I recently installed. I created another account on it and began installing various programs. The issue is some programs will install in the temp folder which causes them to disappear after I logout or reboot the computer....
  9. Unable to open iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to open iTunes: A Windows update corrupted the registry so the operating system had to be reloaded. The following message then appeared when I tried to open iTunes. I then downloaded the latest iTunes upgrade but the message is the same: Message: The file "iTunes Library .itl" cannot be...
  10. Temp folder %temp %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp folder %temp %: Hello I recently installed 2 updates from NVIDEA. I have run disc clean up and Ccleaner>Windows but this attachment says it all. I could use 'Unlocker' but do not want to do damage if the file should not be removed. Do you have any suggestions? TY Peter 43679